Welcome to Gaia! ::

if you have that big of a deal with it,like the other person said you dont see the rings! so just pretend like its your pitchfork or whatever else you have! jeese....
Bane Zero
Now Loading...
=lost...kitten=
lol you fail

it'll balance it out for vets and newbs alike.
No, you fail.
Did I say that weapons had to be stronger? I just don't wanna wear a shitty little queer ring.

Now shut your mouth, silly little attention whore.

Your flaming

I'm reporting this thread
I stated a point, I didnt say anything about her.

She said I fail, I have the right to give it right back. stare

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Rings actually balance things out.
cause then that would mean alot of very rich venders and AI'ers will buy out all the weopons and use them to there advantage or just sell them for a rediculous amount of gold.
and it would be terrible to the newbies.

now with rings, it kinda keeps everyone on the same playing feild.
that way you can be a newbie who is a pretty good gamer and beat
a oldbie.

although rings will be able to be sold in the MP so they might inflate aswell.
orple
    Rings is actually a brilliant idea. The reason why they don't want to have weapons is because it would cause super inflation and it would be unfair for newbies just joining to have to purchase expensive weapons just to play.
If they were concerned about items costing too much for newbies, they would have fixed those problems LONG ago. neutral
Now Loading...
orple
    Rings is actually a brilliant idea. The reason why they don't want to have weapons is because it would cause super inflation and it would be unfair for newbies just joining to have to purchase expensive weapons just to play.
They could sell normal weapons at a fixed price, like fishing rods...
We worked for our items, newbs shouldnt expect to join and get everything.
    But wouldn't you much rather have 8 pixels on your hand and get to carry ANYTHING you want into the game instead? :3 Besides, having weapons would mean that you can't carry ANYTHING into the game besides your weapon.
    And they don't. It's not like we're giving rings out for free to them or anything. x3
    Besides, just because we were able to get a cool weapon cheaper because we joined earlier doesn't give us automatic rights to what other newbies get. : P Gaia doesn't cater to one join date and then just stop afterwards.
Now Loading...
How ******** lame.
They bring out weapons and even bring background story for each monthly item, but what for? absolutely nothing!

The battle system looks bullshit and now I can't even use a REAL weapon...
pfft Gaia failed.

geeze calm down no need for such anger. I am sure that weapons will be incorperated at some point. But I do agree with you about how it is unfair that new users get free stuff right away. I remeber on my old account working so hard for store items. anyway I think there is no need for name calling, just play nicely.
Now Loading...
=lost...kitten=
lol you fail

it'll balance it out for vets and newbs alike.
No, you fail.
Did I say that weapons had to be stronger? I just don't wanna wear a shitty little queer ring.

Now shut your mouth, silly little attention whore.
lol attenn whore?

look in the mirror your an attention gigilo :3
*sigh*

And here I was, keeping my G blade this whole time thinking I'd get to use it for battle. -_-

WELL, time to sell all the weapons I bought for this crap! smile
Emasris
orple
If they were concerned about items costing too much for newbies, they would have fixed those problems LONG ago. neutral
Exactly.
One ring to rule them all...

*does a nerd-pwnz-flamer dance*
Emasris
orple
    But items and weapons are be different. There isn't an abundance of weapons as there are items. Newbies can purchase an entire outfit for themselves for 500g, but a weapon for 50k? That's pretty outrageous. They just want to make it fair so newbies and oldbies both can play the game.

IRL Cat

25,115 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Now Loading...
Weapons strengths should all be the same, just distance and speed should be unique.

Maybe you could pay a certain price to temper your weapon? making your weapon stronger.

Paying money to make it stronger still gives a greatly unfair advantage to those with gold.

They still haven't said that we wouldn't attack with weapons anyway. I mean, they said that the rings give you skills (such as fireball, or whatever), but regular attacking would still be with weapons.
I can absolutely guarantee that existing weapons won't do anything when Battle launches...BUT...

...I really like the idea of a system that rewards weapon users with unique special effects when certain rings are used.

That definitely won't be in the game at launch, but I'm putting it on the "list of good ideas" for post-launch improvements.

Nice idea!

-- Q.
You know who really failed? You did. This information has been out for a year and a half, and you decide to vent about it now.

So how did Gaia fail? The only person that failed was yourself, for not realizing such information now.
why dont you just get rings that chould look like they come from ur itom EX: maby a demon move that u could say comes from ur pitch fork

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff