Welcome to Gaia! ::

How ******** lame.
They bring out weapons and even bring background story for each monthly item, but what for? absolutely nothing!

The battle system looks bullshit and now I can't even use a REAL weapon...
pfft Gaia failed.
JOIN THE OTHER BAJILLION FORUMS LIKE THIS
Jassica Simpson
JOIN THE OTHER BAJILLION FORUMS LIKE THIS
No.
They made a forum for this bullshit, I'm gonna use it!
lol you fail

it'll balance it out for vets and newbs alike.
I was pissed to think my demonic pitchfork won't do s**t in the battle system :[

Lol, rings are for marriages
    Rings is actually a brilliant idea. The reason why they don't want to have weapons is because it would cause super inflation and it would be unfair for newbies just joining to have to purchase expensive weapons just to play.
Personally, I can't wait for the battle system to come, but I agree with you about the ring idea. That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard of using in an "MMO", but think of it on the other side.. maybe they might change the idea of the rings and let us gaians actually use our weapons. Who knows? It's still in development.
=lost...kitten=
lol you fail

No, you fail.
Did I say that weapons had to be stronger? I just don't wanna wear a shitty little queer ring.

Now shut your mouth, silly little attention whore.

High-functioning Unicorn

you won't actually see them, what's the big deal?

IRL Cat

25,115 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Well, I can see where they're coming from, really. If they let items be used, then the rich people with the best items would be the best at the game without having to do any work at all. I dunno, maybe they'll add something that lets you use more weapons the more you develop your character.
orple
    Rings is actually a brilliant idea. The reason why they don't want to have weapons is because it would cause super inflation and it would be unfair for newbies just joining to have to purchase expensive weapons just to play.
They could sell normal weapons at a fixed price, like fishing rods...
We worked for our items, newbs shouldnt expect to join and get everything.
What's wrong with rings? I think having a ring that gives you special abilities sounds pretty cool.

Besides, Gaia hasn't even released all the information about the Battle System yet. Be patient.^^
Now Loading...
=lost...kitten=
lol you fail

No, you fail.
Did I say that weapons had to be stronger? I just don't wanna wear a shitty little queer ring.

Now shut your mouth, silly little attention whore.

Your flaming

I'm reporting this thread
ur an asswipe man!!! (and you arer a man right?)
Weapons strengths should all be the same, just distance and speed should be unique.

Maybe you could pay a certain price to temper your weapon? making your weapon stronger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff