Welcome to Gaia! ::

The rings we get can we put the on our avatars? O.o So like we have a ring on our middle finger and that ring is fire ball ring. The icon or whatever for fireball ring on your finger? I think that would be cool to have our rings on out avatars and get the icons on our hands! biggrin chance are half of the people who read this have no idea wtf Im saying! xD I cant draw so no pictures! xD

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
They would be very large...
The bulkier they are the more awkward they'd look.
PureKorean
The rings we get can we put the on our avatars? O.o So like we have a ring on our middle finger and that ring is fire ball ring. The icon or whatever for fireball ring on your finger? I think that would be cool to have our rings on out avatars and get the icons on our hands! biggrin chance are half of the people who read this have no idea wtf Im saying! xD I cant draw so no pictures! xD

i do understand. but i don t think it gonna looks great on everyone avatar. as mine, i don t think i will put a red ring on to use the fire

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Given that I don't think the rings we already even HAVE to equip to our avatars show up (Promise Ring and whatnot)... I don't think that'd happen.

Besides, not many of us ever see our fingers anyway. xd
Well the promise gold and silver rings show on ur avatar but you barely see them besides I think that is the ring would appear on some avatars some might mind because it might not look good on there avatars
Well do that you can't rlly see a lot of the male avi's fingers...there would be no point confused

2,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well if we could see the rings we use in battles on our avatars... the argument that people don't want to use regular Gaia Items in BS because they would end up looking ugly would be null and void to some extent... but i'm just fine with the one ring on my middle finger

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff