Welcome to Gaia! ::

wow youre a complete and total idiot confused
if you wanna play with magic and weapons go play world of warcraft neutral
i think using rings is cool
see, now heres some one with total open minded ness. 3nodding
I agree. So what if you're forced to go wear armor? I wear it anyway. I just hate how somebody outclasses me just because they have a better ring.
I have armor on. I should never be outclassed by some newb in starter clothes.
Rings?......Awesome!!!
Well...

The way I see your post, you're saying that you don't want it to be rings, you want it to be something else but not necessarily something that is already on your avatar. Amiright?

Maybe we should get a selection of wands or swords or something instead of rings. But we can have rings too? I dunno. Just something.

The rings sound ok to me.
this battle system is like...
"one ring to rule them all...."
[[echoo]]
>_<
reeetaaarrrddeeedd

Undead Elder

the Grand Admiral Thrawn
I agree. So what if you're forced to go wear armor? I wear it anyway. I just hate how somebody outclasses me just because they have a better ring.

So you're saying that you think you're better than a "newb". The pixelated items you have make you better than another person. You already wear armor - so the rest of us should too. The world revolves around you now, right?

You think that we shouldn't start out on equal footing and that because you have weapons and armor that you deserve to start the game with an advantage. A ridiculously unfair advantage that would quickly make it impossible for the less fortunate to catch up thanks to quick ranking and extreme item inflation. You also think that it isn't fair that someone has the opportunity to work hard in order to rank up in the battle system and outclass you - because they're not 'rich' in gold and items otherwise. You're saying you're lazy and you're also saying that you think you're better than newer players or players without the items you personally want the Battle System to use.

I don't think so. It's people like you that degrade the Gaian community.

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
Oh good god and the high heavens above. Stop moaning, pendents, rings, books, so what? They all serve the same porpose to the end, hell they may even throw in rings based around the weapons to stop you people moaning.

Contemplate this for a second, Just try it. If your so bothered about the rings, I'd say dont play but meh not my point right now, use the rings as a game device, just what you use to make the moves, hell if your so bothered why not try starting a petition under this idea

Weapon rings =3

Rings based around the spesific abilities of a weapon or armour. You could use them if you didn't have the weapon, but it would look like you where using the weapon if you had the weapon and the ring.

neather the less stop moaning, its the best means to an end =3
okay, so like at LEAST half of gaia probably have some item/s that could be classed as weapons, and if we dont use rings, then thats a majour letdown for the rest of the gaians who cannot afford something like that. its irritating having to make money if you cant buy the money, so i for one would not want to wait a very long time [talkin months for mepossible years] just so i can afford the cheapest weapon i can get, and get killed easy in the new system. when it comes out i would rather play with rings right now instead of waiting months just to get a rubish weapon. Plus if your one of many who can afford and are able to purchase the monthly collectables and if you get the collectables with items that can be classed as weapons it gives you an unfair advantage on the people who cant do this. im all for the rings, dont complain the staff are all working hard and it would take forever to make a whole new range of weapons which would probably be expensive to alot of people anyway. if your that fussed about it go play something different.

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
I thought the rings would be a dumb idea also, but instead of going off about this in the fourms, I thought of the many reasons why they would use rings instead of weapons/armor.

Reason 1. It would take way too long to program all of gaia's weapons/armor into the game. This will make us wait longer for the battle system.

Reason 2. They would also have to rewrite our avis to move differently so we could use our weapons. This will also make us wait longer for the battle system.

Reason 3. If we could use our weapons/armor, then the poor gaian's would have nothing to protect thereselves with while playing in the battle system.

Reason 4. The prices of weapons/armor will rise, making it even harder for poor gaians to buy these items.

So can we please just be greatful that there working on this battle system?
I'm surprised there even working on something like this.
the Grand Admiral Thrawn

a better ring? they probably will have a "better ring" because they will have played the game A LOT just like most of the ppl on here are going to do once it is released. and the armor you're wearing isn't going to do s**t for your character in the game. THE RINGS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT CAN AFFECT YOUR CHARACTER'S STATS AND/OR SKILLS.
Don't like it? Than don't play. We don't want to have to put up with your complaints. Have you ever thought that Rings might actually summon weapons for you? You don't have to complain, play something else if you don't like it.
its like you fools didn't see my post. go to the bottom of page 14. thats were your reasons on why SWORDS AND STUFF WILL NOT BE ADDED.

4,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
rolleyes when will ppl learn rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items