Welcome to Gaia! ::

Keidon Alekai's Husbando

Man-Hungry Fairy

21,425 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Hey guys. : )

I am absolutely in love with Fire Rain, and tend to use it along with Dervish and Slash and something else for my fighting rings.

However, while crewing for the Saw Mills I find that Dervish isn't a great choice (and just saw a post by somebody that it can be annoying to knock the enemies back while others are trying to fight them)

SO, are there rings like Fire Rain which work the same way? I tried Hornets Nest but it has to be aimed, I want one I can just click and it damage everything. :3

Thanks in advance guys!

Foamin's Senpai

Sweetie

I think heavy waterballoon works that way too.

Pirate

he never ending battle between black and white rages on...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To my knowledge, Fire Rain and Dervish are the only crowd control rings where you don't have to aim. However, Dervish's knockback effect isn't that good when doing sawmill mobs as you have noticed. Leave Hornet's nest behind to, because it has the possibility to scare enemies and you'll just have to wait for the enemy to loose that effect until you can clear the mob. I recommend Heavy Water Balloon or Hot Foot also for the sawmill runs. You have to aim with them, but they don't have any //troublesome// effects with them. Just use the Q key on your keyboard to quickly aim to the nearest enemy and use it. They work pretty well. I never bring Fire Rain with me just because it only works on whats absolutely //NEAR// you. I usually bring Hot Foot and Balloon nowadays because they don't have only a point-blank range.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...ßut who will be the victor..?

Codebreaking Poster

I bring all the AoE rings. emotion_awesome
Also, stop being lazy just because you can't aim with rings. emotion_donotwant

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Honestly, for instances like Papa Saw and Shallow Seas, I run the three Swords. Hack, Slash and Mantis work wonders, dealing heavy amounts of damage. I r4 Slash, then follow up with Hack and Mantis.

Feisty Guardian

18,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
I think its mainly fire ran and heavy water balloon that work like that, but you cant ignore direct combat and the amount of damage it causes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff