Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 >

Feline Enchantress

Veggie is a slang term which can be used for:

* A vegetable.
* A vegetarian.

Now, I remember a conversation that I had with a friend about the Meat ring for a random reason.

She said she didn't used it "because I don't like eating meat, or using it in the game".

And you know that using that ring is like eating meat.

Maybe having a Veggie ring could be the solution for those who don't like to use Meat.

Veggie ring being just Meat ring, but without the meat part.

Ring: Veggie (EDITED)
Follow a plant-based diet and get a nutritionally adequate boost! Increase your own regeneration process, recovering
more Health and Stamina over time. At higher Rage Ranks your immune system improves with small Debuff resistance.

Range: Self
Duration: 15 Minutes
Stamina Cost: 13
Cooldown: 15 Seconds

RR1 -> 15 Health Regen (5s) + 1 Stamina Regen (Standing) + 2 Stamina Regen (Sitting)
(Leek animation, à la Leekspin)

RR2 -> 20 Health Regen (5s) + 1 Stamina Regen (Standing) + 2 Stamina Regen (Sitting)
(Walnut Carrot animation)

RR3 -> 30 Health Regen (5s) + 2 Stamina Regen (Standing) + 3 Stamina Regen (Sitting) + 100 Willpower
(Artichoke Broccoli animation)

RR4 -> 40 Health Regen (5s) + 2 Stamina Regen (Standing) + 3 Stamina Regen (Sitting) + 200 Willpower
(Watermelon Cabbage animation)
Maybe it can stack ON TOP of Meat? surprised

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Megathread 100
it should be used to increase stamia not health!

5,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
Or it could be a ring recolor for meat.

OG Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sykoran
it should be used to increase stamia not health!

Yea, Veggie would be a good equivalent of Meat, only for stamina.

This vegetarian idea, while nice, isn't very practical. If a vegetarian is so strongly vegatarian that they won't use it, then that's they're choice. If they want to use it bad enough, they will. It's just a game. Just ignore the fact that it's meat.

Feline Enchantress

flinx999
Or it could be a ring recolor for meat.

Yeah, just a "recolor" for Meat, maybe coming with the next generation of rings.

I mean, a little percentage of them will be the same old rings, but with different animations.

@Cobalt and all the others: Yeah, having more stamina is still a great advantage, like having more health.

Besides, that's what most of the other buffs are used for,
to prevent you from losing health because of attacks.

Watermelons and Walnuts aren't veggies! Dx

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I think I like the idea as a stamina boosting ring better too. We have Meat and Sweet Heart for Health boost so I don't think we need another that does the same thing but another choice for stamina, that would be nice.

Oh and very cute idea! I really like it. smile

Feline Enchantress

Chimikotsu

Yes they are crying

Sensual Soul

Yeah, and people who don't like Meat could use Sweetheart, but not everyone has it.

And more stamina still helps you to stay alive, if you can kill more mobs, or heal yourself a lot more.

Maybe I'll change the description.

But now I'm going to college now, brb.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Aldfridus
Chimikotsu

Yes they are crying

Sensual Soul

Yeah, and people who don't like Meat could use Sweetheart, but not everyone has it.

And more stamina still helps you to stay alive, if you can kill more mobs, or heal yourself a lot more.

Maybe I'll change the description.

But now I'm going to college now, brb.

You know it would be kinda nice to have it and meat and maybe a few other and do a ring set, call it a "Full plate special"! rofl

14,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
i would actually like the veggie ring to buff up the ghi enery AND the stamina... i never liked to go and buff up my Ghi...>.<''

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Autumn Lavender
i would actually like the veggie ring to buff up the ghi enery AND the stamina... i never liked to go and buff up my Ghi...>.<''

Oh, nice one! It could do both Ghi and Stamina, at RR 4 maybe?

14,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Wheezing Fatcat

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
huh... sounds akward to think that you can't just use a meat ring even if youra vegetarian. it's like tofu.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Interesting ring idea.. xD.

Only thing is, your friend probably doesn't use the ring mainly because they're a vegetarian, but more because they don't like it. If someone won't use a ring because of it's name/animation rather than their usefulness, then it's their own personal fault and a new ring shouldn't be made for the minimal amount of people in the same situation razz . Plus, your friend isn't even actually eating meat at all xD. I'm vegetarian and I use meat all the time razz .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff