Welcome to Gaia! ::

zanjutsukido serpent
what?? about how much are rings anyway???

How do you expect us to know how much something that isn't even released will sell for in a constantly fluctuating Marketplace? Now, I can't speak for everyone on this board, but I'M sure as hell not a psychic.
Well Currently the ring i want is the Improbability Sphere if anyone sees one let me know i would be glad to find a way to deal

Wheezing Warlord

Just speculation, but the Improbability Ring likely won't be obtainable for a while.

It's obviously a Hitchhiker's inspired item.
The only space themed monsters are the Predi-pup, Walker, and possibly the Bio Bug, which seem to be later-game monsters.
yea i know but it shouldnt be that bad most games u can get far if u grind allot like in wow u can get to level 50 or 60 in a week

Distinct Warlord

SykoCaster
The only space themed monsters are the Predi-pup, Walker, and possibly the Bio Bug, which seem to be later-game monsters.

Question there: How do THAT will work? I mean, there will be places where are hard type monsters or that will be according something else?
Rorak Uriel
SykoCaster

Question there: How do THAT will work? I mean, there will be places where are hard type monsters or that will be according something else?

usually harder monsters are in certain areas
discourt
Hey all and welcome, i know its kinda early to start but soon as game comes out im hoping to get an improbabilty shield ring if anyone wants to donate to help

YOU HAVE A SHADOW YOU COULD SELLL THAT
ismail01
discourt
Hey all and welcome, i know its kinda early to start but soon as game comes out im hoping to get an improbabilty shield ring if anyone wants to donate to help

YOU HAVE A SHADOW YOU COULD SELLL THAT

what shadow
discourt

what is a shield ring?
Rowan21
discourt

what is a shield ring?

its a shield bubble that goes around u when u use

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas