Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
What are they. What do they do?
Ring sets are a selection of rings that when put together on the same hand they will give you small stat boosts.

Dapper Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Binary Mess
Ring sets are a selection of rings that when put together on the same hand they will give you small stat boosts.
such as?
333Roxem333
Binary Mess
such as?

Pirate set for example, includes Keen Aye Quick Sand Hack and Slash(Forgot), when you wear these rings it will give you armor bonus.
You can find more about ring sets under Menu > Help > Rings.
I personally think that ring sets seem interesting, and I would like to try one set out. Though I've noticed that not a lot of people use ring sets, is there a reason for this?

Dapper Dabbler

Ziall-lifestyle
I personally think that ring sets seem interesting, and I would like to try one set out. Though I've noticed that not a lot of people use ring sets, is there a reason for this?

I think it's mainly because some people have specific rings they prefer, but they don't necessarily like all the rings in the set. Also, with DMS and SMOB/SMEB for example, certain rings work better than others and you have to carry your assigned buffs, etc.

Invisible Friend

18,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
333Roxem333
Binary Mess
such as?

All of the ring sets and bonuses are in the game help

Shy Noob

Ziall-lifestyle

You won't see a lot of ring sets in places like Papa Saw or Shallow Seas where it's basically all about Fire Rain spam and healing.
And in DMS there's a couple that can work out. I've seen the Pirate, Ninja, Space Trooper and even the Medic set being used.
surprised

Ring sets can be fun, try them out!

Some are basically useless though, like the Shaman set.
sweatdrop
i know right ring sets are so last year

Militant Humorist

11,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Bad necromancers!
Read time stamps pl0x/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items