Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Deswen
DeathWyrmNexus
Lord Atazoth
For rings, I think that that skins idea is nice, but what I wanna see happening is to make rings able to be equipped on your avatar. So, you would go to your avatar screen, equip mantis and the slash that mantis does would appear on your avi. They could make it so that the higher the CL of the ring is the more poses there are. Combine that with the color or skins idea and you could be getting somewhere. Just a random idea that came into my head though. They already make items out of pretty much every thing else.

Then they would be breaking the biggest promise from the beginning that what you wear doesn't effect how you play the game. XD

Perhaps, but that'd be pretty damn cool.

Eh, I wouldn't think so. 8 little squiggles on an avatar's fingers wouldn't really be a big deal. Hell, my avatar wears a silver wedding ring but nobody can actually see it. Considering its size, I can't imagine trying to wear 8 for the look of it.
This is exactly the kind of thing I think Gaia needs. I posted my suggestion in JK's thread. Hopefully he takes it into consideration.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
... o_O

Um, thanks for that, I suppose.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'm speechless. There's two o.O

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Valheita

Ya, I apparently have a designated troll now. Certainly took me by surprise.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
DeathWyrmNexus
Valheita

Ya, I apparently have a designated troll now. Certainly took me by surprise.
Err. Congrats, I guess. o.o;;

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I suppose. I always felt that I was a bit beneath the radar, for the most part.

Ruthless Businessman

Thats... impressive. A lot of gold went into just having a parody of you my friend. I would almost be flattered if I were you

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
And it bumps my recolor thread. Double win, I suppose. XD

Ruthless Businessman

They are taking your idea and spreading it to other threads... even if it is in a parody way but free advertisement and a few good laughs for the rest of us my friend

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Good laughs are worth their weight in gold to be sure.

Sadly though, JK has already posted approval for the idea and Mavdoc has pm'd me about it so they didn't really impact much in the way of spreading the word.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I think we should have the option to change the ring appearance on the bag screen when we buy the skin. But only in the null. And the option should be like a check-menu like the Game-Options.
I'd go for the skins rather than the physical rings simply because there's a reason that certain rings aren't available until you get to certain areas :

Also... they should by sold at Back-Alley Bargains rather than the cash shop (it'd still be GC) simply because Nicolae has such a BIG wagon for such a TINY selection of merchandise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff