Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you agree with their reasons?

No 0.13621262458472 13.6% [ 41 ]
Yes 0.019933554817276 2.0% [ 6 ]
I would like them to do something in regards to this 0.11960132890365 12.0% [ 36 ]
Just give us zOMG! Back 0.35880398671096 35.9% [ 108 ]
EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH DIES GAIA 0.36544850498339 36.5% [ 110 ]
Total Votes:[ 301 ]
This poll closed on February 14, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Enigmatic Menace

Hitman White
Kronoton
Hitman White
Ishimahri
Greenbranch
when life gives you lemons make life take the lemons back! demand to speak to lifes manager scream

"And if Life not take lemons back, give them to Science guys and ask if they make combustible lemons to BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!"

Sheep think that what mass boycott is; a combustible lemon to burn Gaia's house down.

Also, Sheep think that people only posting in nostalgia thread to get free stuff. Sheep not see any names Sheep recognise so far in there.

You are my hero, Sheep.

You're all sheep. Keep on bleating in the corner while the wolves sniff out the trouble.

Meanwhile, I'm here not buying anything from Gaiaonline. What are you doing, being a cash cow?

Well I don't know about you but I'm petitioned against the purchase of Gaia Cash. People can do what they will with their gold--it's money they earned on gaia whether it was with games or what other alternative. Wolves can sniff out trouble, but only if they have any sense before doing so. I understand Gaia's a pretty big forum website. They got money, they got power. It doesn't make them wolves if that's what your statement is, however.

So one can say I'm being a petition cow, or a cow when it comes to mouthing out what seems wrong or right in gaia's course of action.

But a cash cow, why yes! But that's in real life emotion_dowant ~

And it's also good to know that you aren't using up your money on gaiaonline--I commend you for that. Good job! Keep it up, more people should be like that.

Ever since I first joined, I never used gaia cash. At all. I wasn't talking about gold, I was talking about the gaia cash. As for wolves? Well people who are smart enough to go outside of the brainwashing advertisements and realize that something is very wrong are the wolves. People who follow along are the sheep. I did sign the petitions against gaia cash as well. I never saw the point in it.

When life gives you lemons, cut open the lemons and give it back right in the eyes.

Striking Lover

Kronoton
Hitman White
Kronoton
Hitman White
Ishimahri
Greenbranch
when life gives you lemons make life take the lemons back! demand to speak to lifes manager scream

"And if Life not take lemons back, give them to Science guys and ask if they make combustible lemons to BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!"

Sheep think that what mass boycott is; a combustible lemon to burn Gaia's house down.

Also, Sheep think that people only posting in nostalgia thread to get free stuff. Sheep not see any names Sheep recognise so far in there.

You are my hero, Sheep.

You're all sheep. Keep on bleating in the corner while the wolves sniff out the trouble.

Meanwhile, I'm here not buying anything from Gaiaonline. What are you doing, being a cash cow?

Well I don't know about you but I'm petitioned against the purchase of Gaia Cash. People can do what they will with their gold--it's money they earned on gaia whether it was with games or what other alternative. Wolves can sniff out trouble, but only if they have any sense before doing so. I understand Gaia's a pretty big forum website. They got money, they got power. It doesn't make them wolves if that's what your statement is, however.

So one can say I'm being a petition cow, or a cow when it comes to mouthing out what seems wrong or right in gaia's course of action.

And it's also good to know that you aren't using up your money on gaiaonline--I commend you for that. Good job! Keep it up, more people should be like that.

Ever since I first joined, I never used gaia cash. At all. I wasn't talking about gold, I was talking about the gaia cash. As for wolves? Well people who are smart enough to go outside of the brainwashing advertisements and realize that something is very wrong are the wolves. People who follow along are the sheep. I did sign the petitions against gaia cash as well. I never saw the point in it.

When life gives you lemons, cut open the lemons and give it back right in the eyes.

emotion_8c You`re not even a wolf though..... You`re a very angry turkey .......Do you want a hug?

You know if you are both agreeing that GC is bad and should not be used then I dont see how one a sheep and the other is not. If one was saying GC was not the reasoning for Gaia ultimate doom then that would be goldfish mentality. The two of you are on the same page. I don`t see why there`s arguing

Enigmatic Menace

miroku_the cursed
Kronoton
Hitman White
Kronoton
Hitman White

You are my hero, Sheep.

emotion_8c You`re not even a wolf though..... You`re a very angry turkey .......Do you want a hug?

You know if you are both agreeing that GC is bad and should not be used then I dont see how one a sheep and the other is not. If one was saying GC was not the reasoning for Gaia ultimate doom then that would be goldfish mentality. The two of you are on the same page. I don`t see why there`s arguing

Yes, yes this angry turkey needs a hug!

Striking Lover

Kronoton
miroku_the cursed
Kronoton
Hitman White
Kronoton
Hitman White

You are my hero, Sheep.

I KNEW IT

Enigmatic Menace

miroku_the cursed
Kronoton
miroku_the cursed
Kronoton
Hitman White

I KNEW IT

I don't care! Hug me dammit! You offered to hug me so hug me! :3
Gaia.... let's play a game evil

Striking Lover

Kronoton
miroku_the cursed
Kronoton
miroku_the cursed
Kronoton
Hitman White

I KNEW IT

*Gives manliest turkey hug ever*

Enigmatic Menace

miroku_the cursed
Kronoton
miroku_the cursed
Kronoton
miroku_the cursed

I KNEW IT

*Gives manliest turkey hug ever*

*manly turkey hug... THEN MANLY BROFIST*

Hunter

bump ninja ninja

Lupine Gaian

17,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Ah, yes. zOMG! . I wish I could play it just one more time... /)(u^u)(
im blown away that thousands of ppl still use this site on a reg basis... and still buy gcash??? fukn stupid nubs wasting money on s**t gaia keeps pumping out, ppl are so stupid... and they are laughing!

Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces