Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Cutie-Pie

Meguriuta
Well looks like our conspiracy theorists were right, this maintanence was just a giant ruse to kill it

Announcement
As many of you know we shut down zOMG! to perform critical repairs to the game servers. Particularly we were addressing some critical vulnerabilities in the server infrastructure. We could not give a specific repair completion date because the extent of what systems the repairs would make to the game were unknown. Sadly, the changes needed were extensive and due to both hardware and Engineering limitations we had to make the tough call not to proceed. This means our beloved zOMG! MMO will not be making a triumphant return.

We will have an update for you next Wednesday regarding recipes, your existing rings, and other zOMG exclusive elements. To all of our loyal zOMG'ers, we wish to thank you for years of loyal support. Over the next couple weeks we will be holding various contests to help commemorate and celebrate your favorite moments in the game. In fact, we have our first one starting, just check it out below! zOMG! was an exciting journey into a whole new world of fun and excitement.

Anouncement Link

God I'm gonna miss this. This was my entertainment and my source of 99% of my friends list. Gaia isn't Gaia without it.

So:
WAAHHHH ******** YOU GAIA
Time to move on?
Damnit I never got Abuse

My dear Meguriuta, Lanzer was the patent holder, and he left the ship. Many of us dreaded this. There is a petition now with over 1,000 replies to bring zOMG out of maintenance, but it is now defunct. Perhaps someone could start a petition in the Petitions Forum to restore zOMG from back-ups: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/f.138/
Meguriuta
Well looks like our conspiracy theorists were right, this maintanence was just a giant ruse to kill it

Announcement
As many of you know we shut down zOMG! to perform critical repairs to the game servers. Particularly we were addressing some critical vulnerabilities in the server infrastructure. We could not give a specific repair completion date because the extent of what systems the repairs would make to the game were unknown. Sadly, the changes needed were extensive and due to both hardware and Engineering limitations we had to make the tough call not to proceed. This means our beloved zOMG! MMO will not be making a triumphant return.

We will have an update for you next Wednesday regarding recipes, your existing rings, and other zOMG exclusive elements. To all of our loyal zOMG'ers, we wish to thank you for years of loyal support. Over the next couple weeks we will be holding various contests to help commemorate and celebrate your favorite moments in the game. In fact, we have our first one starting, just check it out below! zOMG! was an exciting journey into a whole new world of fun and excitement.

Anouncement Link

God I'm gonna miss this. This was my entertainment and my source of 99% of my friends list. Gaia isn't Gaia without it.

So:
WAAHHHH ******** YOU GAIA
Time to move on?
Damnit I never got Abuse

The zOMG announcment made me curious, so I just looked at the Tentacl site--it's not my cup of tea, still I think it was Lanzer's last big project for Gaia. Funny thing, I found an announcement one hour old, "Important Notice: Tentacl is shutting down on Dec. 1, 2014 . . . "
*scratches head*

SmexiWaifu's Husbando

Tiny Animal

4,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
BRING BACK ZOMG NOW! NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff