Welcome to Gaia! ::

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
If you wanna leave the crew in SMEB (if youre still at undersea ledge) please DAZED first before u leaving the crew ..

Ive been in a lot FAILED SMEBS and I concluded that when u dced/leave/kick (if ure leading) .. this makes the other crew members is having so much glitch . This including stuck, being kicked from servers and so on.

Discuss: The best way to prevent glitch in SS, Experience in SS , And d u agree with my opinion..

#Im not pros in SS.. so what I said might be wrong. owo

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

This isn't DMS.

Fail Smeb is Fail.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Wait? But wasn't fail smob fail?

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
P h ii l l y

This isn't DMS.

Fail Smeb is Fail.

Uh so u dun agree dat we need to be dazed first before leaving the crew? emotion_eyebrow

I dun wanna waste my time with a fail SMEB o3o

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
ToshiTo-chan
User Image

Wait? But wasn't fail smob fail?

Fail smob ... Fail SS 3nodding

Beloved Elder

I don't recall the issue ever coming up.

A bigger problem might be people who leave the crew by simply disconnecting, rather than telling the crew goodbye and explicitly leaving via the menu item first. The crew has to wait for them to finish being bolted before they can recruit a replacement.

Super Fatcat

12,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Hmmm i say good strategy is having more ppl u know in ur crew cat_3nodding

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
A fail is a fail that's part of life .
If you d/c because of a bad Internet connection that's part of life and technology.
So it's not really the person's fault.

Vicious Prophet

P h ii l l y

This isn't DMS.

Fail Smeb is Fail.

I've seen Shallow Seas reset because someone left in Undersea Ledge. It's rare, but it happens.

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Prideful Sea
If you d/c because of a bad Internet connection that's part of life and technology.

Man I was talking bout people who actually left without d/c, I mean he/she is just left.... (clicking leave button or something like that.)

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pan Twardowski
P h ii l l y

This isn't DMS.

Fail Smeb is Fail.

I've seen Shallow Seas reset because someone left in Undersea Ledge. It's rare, but it happens.

True, but it's like you have to really try to make this a common issue.
Even years ago when I would EB it rarely ever did happen at all.
This happens quite a bit in DMS, so there it's quite known and keeps
people edgy when they see a D/c coming.

Usually when I crew with friends I give them the 20-30sec rule.
If I don't load back, idle more than 5min without moving or if I suddenly
bolt without saying RF, insta-kick.
It's better to deal with a long walk than resetting a whole cleared area or run.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Dreamer of Perfection
Prideful Sea

Man I was talking bout people who actually left without d/c, I mean he/she is just left.... (clicking leave button or something like that.)

Yes but still. If they leave they leave. The might have something in life that happens. ya cant blame them. If its a fail its a fail. Smeb shouldn't glitch if one clicks leave or D/C
Never happened to me. It just makes it harder to kill everything if buff drops then it fails.
If they click the leave button. They prolly would do that with reason about it. Told or not.
Note I'm not a guy either.

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dreamer of Perfection
Prideful Sea

be completely sure of that, because I know sometimes they go to refresh and don't even get a lightning bolt before they poof from the crew! 'though sometimes people do just leave out of no where, Smeb/Smob can be full of babies

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Prideful Sea
Dreamer of Perfection
Prideful Sea

Yes but still. If they leave they leave. The might have something in life that happens. ya cant blame them. If its a fail its a fail. Smeb shouldn't glitch if one clicks leave or D/C
Never happened to me. It just makes it harder to kill everything if buff drops then it fails.
If they click the leave button. They prolly would do that with reason about it. Told or not.
Note I'm not a guy either.

So u wanna say its common to leave in EB?
The reason I make this thread is because these days there r too much people end up rq-ing ... And I guess ure just lucky by not having any crew members stuck at SS. Imagining the way people use /stuck in sealab, returns back to null and runs back and the worst thing is when dat person dazed on the way to sealab. When this happens some impatient crew members might dced because of the long wait .

But really if they leave with a concrete reason I wont put all the blame on them. Sometimes pm/comment on the profile/ meebo the lead telling the reason y u left is the best thing to do if u leave.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Dreamer of Perfection

So u wanna say its common to leave in EB?
The reason I make this thread is because these days there r too much people end up rq-ing ... And I guess ure just lucky by not having any crew members stuck at SS. Imagining the way people use /stuck in sealab, returns back to null and runs back and the worst thing is when dat person dazed on the way to sealab. When this happens some impatient crew members might dced because of the long wait .

But really if they leave with a concrete reason I wont put all the blame on them. Sometimes pm/comment on the profile/ meebo the lead telling the reason y u left is the best thing to do if u leave.

It's common to leave any crew. Not just EB. DMS happens a ton with GR and BL.
even if the person didnt want to. It just happens.

There many people who rage quit. Even ive dont it before. I left smeb crews without saying a word. It's not like i would care what other people would think. It just happens i do leave out my own intention.

Ive had crew members stuck in SS before and robo Sealabs, ect ect. Glitched in a wall, D/ced, no resets in SS. got them all. I just simply didnt care because all gaia and zomg really is; simply a game.
But really that's just me. And some of that just happens to me. And others it's just karma

But yes, a notify on why you left is truly nice to know,(if they so tell) so you dont have to worry about them or say "So you gonna come back or what?" or "WTF?! god damnit really?! /rage e-e "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff