Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
siskataya
Digitalgod17
"We felt that enough good deeds and community spirit has been shown to open the area forever!"

ohh really this is all the good deeds could amount for?

My comment was in reference to this particular issue, and in direct relation to the previous announcement. It was not intended to imply this was all good deeds could or do amount for on Gaia. We reward lots of good deeds and users every day across the site smile

Thanks,
Sisky

Ohh i understand sisky. I just liked the way you worded it. But i do have a small question. The power ups will stay in the cash shop and the bloodstone gem will be removed correct?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
CheshireKttty
Honestly I was never aware that the area would ever be made permanently public. I realize now that was my own fault for not researching this more. Yet I feel the staff failed to really make it more well known as well. I've barely been able to get much use out of my amulet and it's also been made soulbound so I never even had the opportunity to sell it back when it was worth something.

I feel that those of us stuck with them, should still be able to turn them in for SOMETHING. It wasn't as if the public never got the chance to play either.

Either way, seriously unhappy and pissed. If it wasn't for the B/C community I'd have left this site long ago. Every day Gaia never seems to fail to make me hate it a little bit more.

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear you are unhappy and pissed - that is certainly not the way we want anyone to feel on Gaia. I'm curious though - how could we have made the news about making the area public more well-known? We sent out a site-wide announcement, but if you have other suggestions, we'd love to hear them.

Take care,
Sisky

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
IIwizardeigesII
XPrinceofSolace3
How about offering Blood Stone purchasers a chance to earn a soul bound integrity ring? It would be nice to be offered something in return. At the very least, I just want a chance to obtain an integrity ring, since ZOMG will no longer be receiving major updates. crying

You got what you paid for,why say you didn't?
Also integrity was given to those that didn't violate the TOS,in fact those that did farm glitch rings could have lost their accounts for exploiting game glitches. emotion_facepalm
I never said that I didn't, I'm honestly neutral on the matter. The bottom line is, many Gaia users will end up being upset due to DMS being permanently opened to the public, and offering ZOMG players a chance to earn a rare, limited-time would be a relatively cheap and simple means of damage control. The abuse ring, which was given to zomg players who exploited the 2010 glitch can now be obtained as a rare drop from a boss enemy, but Integrity was only available once to those who possessed a level 10 ring who didn't exploit the 2010 glitch. I'm demanding anything from Gaia, as as my purchases of the bloodstone were final and they have no obligation to offer me anything, but nor do I have an obligation to remain here, especially now that DMS is likely to be full of terrible players in the future redface

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MistressMinako
Does this mean the bar graphic is going to be removed? ... the one that still says "open access to November 18th"?

probably. but you know, it would be cool if the header was changed to that image of inside dms. just to say "hey dms is open to all!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!"

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Thank you for this thread, now people can smile and play zOMG! more. Be happy guys and be patient in helping the new kids playing too. I'm no pro at DMS at all either. XD

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
siskataya

Which rings are you missing? smile

Sisky

The integrity ring. I've sent numerous pms to Swarf and JK and never received any word back.

Dedicated Loiterer

Can we maybe sell back our amulets and gems for shorbs? Or something? I brought a bloodstone gem about a month ago, and I haven't been able to play zOMG much because of school and such, and now I feel like I just wasted 650k gold. :/
siskataya

Thanks for the thread. I'm not going crazy or jumping up an down with excitement but I'm okay with dms being public. I made a thread in the site feedback forum here awhile ago that I keep editing/updating with stuff but I'm pretty sure I'm done now that you've posted siskataya. I'm just curious as to what we're suppose to do with bloodstones and amulets now. Is there any chance at all they'll be used for anything else in the future or will they just sit in our inventories now and do nothing?

Any ideas, thoughts etc?

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

scullylam
MistressMinako
Does this mean the bar graphic is going to be removed? ... the one that still says "open access to November 18th"?

probably. but you know, it would be cool if the header was changed to that image of inside dms. just to say "hey dms is open to all!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!"

In that case, I vote for a closeup graphic of Kam's tits with a snappy slogan.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
VKiera
Thanks for the post, but um...sticky the thread, or it'll get lost in the BAWing.

Done! biggrin
- Sisky

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
MistressMinako
scullylam
MistressMinako

In that case, I vote for a closeup graphic of Kam's tits with a snappy slogan.

bouncier than an orb spill event. wink

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Digitalgod17
siskataya

Which rings are you missing? smile

Sisky

The integrity ring. I've sent numerous pms to Swarf and JK and never received any word back.

Thanks for the info! I'm looking into a couple of cases of this missing ring for a couple other people right now. I'd be happy to add your name to my list. Bear with me though - it's taking a bit of time for me to sort out what needs to happen biggrin

- Sisky

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
siskataya
CheshireKttty
Honestly I was never aware that the area would ever be made permanently public. I realize now that was my own fault for not researching this more. Yet I feel the staff failed to really make it more well known as well. I've barely been able to get much use out of my amulet and it's also been made soulbound so I never even had the opportunity to sell it back when it was worth something.

I feel that those of us stuck with them, should still be able to turn them in for SOMETHING. It wasn't as if the public never got the chance to play either.

Either way, seriously unhappy and pissed. If it wasn't for the B/C community I'd have left this site long ago. Every day Gaia never seems to fail to make me hate it a little bit more.

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear you are unhappy and pissed - that is certainly not the way we want anyone to feel on Gaia. I'm curious though - how could we have made the news about making the area public more well-known? We sent out a site-wide announcement, but if you have other suggestions, we'd love to hear them.

Take care,
Sisky

I think I bought mine after the announcement and most of the time I ignore the announcements. However, Maybe something in the item description? Saying that it will allow you early access, some sort of disclaimer so that people who joined after the announcement or don't know much about zOMG and are just starting out won't miss that part.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I never comment on stickies or any random announcements we are able to comment on. But this...this makes me mad. I've had my gem for less than 6 months and have not been able to use it too overly often because of school. I never knew that it would be opened to the public permanently or else I never would have spent my own money. 749GC does not in anyway seem fair to only get 50k back. And now there will be so much flooding to the servers and it will be so hectic, I can guarantee that I won't be playing again.

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Honestly, I have no qualms with DMS being open to the public. None. It gives us more players to teach, many more people will try to conquer this area, and it gives the game more replay value. It also gives the servers a bit more relaxation room since people won't be scrambling to play DMS on free days when they can't otherwise.

I will say that I'm disappointed. One thing, it hasn't been 11 months. It's been *almost* ten. I think the zOMG staff could have given us more warning about DMS opening up. Hell, I expected some sort of fun event! I mean, the evil seal on the area is withering- how could that not be a fun idea to play with!? >o< But I can survive.

Another big thing- that seems a bit important to me- is that they should have fixed more of the glitches. Primarily the 'Bloodlust Quest'. We've been asking for this to get fixed for months. It only seems logical to have your instance cleared of the big problems before unsuspecting nublets start trying to pile in. I hope you guys fix this fast before we all wind up getting the glitched quest and wind up doomed, unable to start the Crypt.

I got to play DMS for months before this, so I don't particularly want a refund. I think those who've gotten an amulet within the past *month* might feel ripped off, for good reason. Glad there's some sort of refund, even if it's not much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff