Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Kitten

16,025 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
i wish the amulet had a sell back thing...even if it is 50k..anything is better than nothing.

Fuzzy Muse

IIwizardeigesII
tifni
Thank you for the clarification.

Please increase the sellback value. The Gem cost 749GC. 50k seems unfair.

Why the butt hurt? you got early access to dms and you got to fight all the new monsters,obtain all the new loot and formulas,fight the new boss,go through the new area but you think you didn't get what you paid for? Thats exactly what you paid for. Early access+new content and ontop of that it supported zomg..albeit profits weren't used on zomg.Lol point being everyone got what they paid for.

How about you stop mass responding. There was no "butthurt" in my post. I made a reasonable post. I bought the Gem with my own cash. I think the opening of DMS is a positive thing. In the end I hope it will increase the amount of players and therefore attention zOMG! gets. It is unfair that an item that cost 749GC, is soulbound, and useless can only be soldback for 50k.

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150
We all knew that this area would one day be open to the public, but I'm still seriously pissed off. I bought my bloodstone fair and square from the cash shop with my own ******** money, not stupid cash tree. What do we get? NOTHING! Instead you offer to give those who just bought it their money back... WTF!

Omnipresent Warlord

I'd like my amulet unsoulbound.

Shameless Stalker

Thanks for clarifying, sisky ^_^ stickify-ing things would be helpful o.ob

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
please sticky this thread. and thank you for the info sisky.

Thread has been stickied! And you are welcome biggrin

- Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
silent hart
Thank you! c: Are we allowed to post here? >3>

You are welcome! And you are free to post here biggrin

-Sisky

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam

- Sisky

thanks sisky. the whole time after i posted i was like "oh no what will happen if this is lost in all the chaos?" and i worried. and then told brony king your thread should be stickied. xd

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
IIwizardeigesII
XPrinceofSolace3
How about offering Blood Stone purchasers a chance to earn a soul bound integrity ring? It would be nice to be offered something in return. At the very least, I just want a chance to obtain an integrity ring, since ZOMG will no longer be receiving major updates. crying

You got what you paid for,why say you didn't?
Also integrity was given to those that didn't violate the TOS,in fact those that did farm glitch rings could have lost their accounts for exploiting game glitches. emotion_facepalm

I find this statement funny because some people didn't exploit the ring farming and filled all the other requirements and still did not receive there rings. So personally i wouldn't have a problem with this. btw JK encouraged the farming and the abuse ring just gives me another reason to troll in ps.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Digitalgod17
"We felt that enough good deeds and community spirit has been shown to open the area forever!"

ohh really this is all the good deeds could amount for?

My comment was in reference to this particular issue, and in direct relation to the previous announcement. It was not intended to imply this was all good deeds could or do amount for on Gaia. We reward lots of good deeds and users every day across the site smile

Thanks,
Sisky

Jay Flores's Wife

Fashionable Ladykiller

Yeah l payed for 3 bloodgems when Dms was not even out. Now, How can l fill a ticket if I dont have the payment identity number?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
siskataya
scullylam

- Sisky

thanks sisky. the whole time after i posted i was like "oh no what will happen if this is lost in all the chaos?" and i worried. and then told brony king your thread should be stickied. xd

It's funny, because we actually discussed whether or not to sticky it, and usually when we sticky things, people tell us "Well I don't read stickies so I didn't see it!" so that is why it was not originally made a sticky thread XD

Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Digitalgod17
IIwizardeigesII
XPrinceofSolace3
How about offering Blood Stone purchasers a chance to earn a soul bound integrity ring? It would be nice to be offered something in return. At the very least, I just want a chance to obtain an integrity ring, since ZOMG will no longer be receiving major updates. crying

You got what you paid for,why say you didn't?
Also integrity was given to those that didn't violate the TOS,in fact those that did farm glitch rings could have lost their accounts for exploiting game glitches. emotion_facepalm

I find this statement funny because some people didn't exploit the ring farming and filled all the other requirements and still did not receive there rings. So personally i wouldn't have a problem with this. btw JK encouraged the farming and the abuse ring just gives me another reason to troll in ps.

Which rings are you missing? smile

Sisky

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Does this mean the bar graphic is going to be removed? ... the one that still says "open access to November 18th"?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam
siskataya
scullylam

- Sisky

It's funny, because we actually discussed whether or not to sticky it, and usually when we sticky things, people tell us "Well I don't read stickies so I didn't see it!" so that is why it was not originally made a sticky thread XD

Sisky

rofl well now it should be okay. unless send out a dev notice and direct to this thread? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff