Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kyronv
PLEASE READ:

if anyone would like to do the deadmans shadow Please feel free to message me ^^
zomg is close down for repair i hope it comes back just found out today

King Shade

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
To be honest i think they might open zOMG back cause Gaia already knows how much we love zOMG and they know if they take it down theyll loose alot of players

Generous Shopper

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angelic Star

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lol i feel the same in a way
Anyone know how long zOMG will be down for?

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I hope when they fix it I'll finally be able to play it at home again... it wasn't working with my mac before TT___TT

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I got back on here just to show a friend how fun Zomg! is and its down I was heartbroken I hope the things I read about it staying down indefinitely are just rumors. I was set on having more adventures on here.
I've been playing on Gaia Online on and off with different accounts for almost 9 years now (Goddamn I feel old), back in the olden days where if you wanted cash you had to kicked trees in the town square and catch bugs, for entertainment you had water balloon fights in the fountain, and before you could even own a house. I remember getting excited over the car races and updates to the "towns" apps, allowing us to screw around pointlessly even more, and allowing us to organize 30 person watergun fights in the pool. And to be completely honest, even with all the memories I have with this website, since zOMG!'s release, it's been the single reason why I continue to return to this website time and time again, and continue to buy gaia cash when I play again to support it's development. You guys have created something truely remarkable, and I'd love to see the continued success and development of zOMG! once it returns (hopefully it does). Until that time, if it comes, I will continue to check back in. Best of luck everybody!
last 7 years crying i started playing gaia.. then this game went in and got addicted biggrin now i want to enjoy it again and it feels like gaia is an RPG back the days because of this game. now damn.... its like this crying i hope it coomes bacl
i hope that too
i really liked zOMG!
Why does it claim that Zomg's servers are down for maintenance? Can anyone tell me? It's kind of making me angry, it's been saying that for four days in a row... I see the rest of you are playing, so OBVIOUSLY the servers aren't down!
SaintsCrpl
Why does it claim that Zomg's servers are down for maintenance? Can anyone tell me? It's kind of making me angry, it's been saying that for four days in a row... I see the rest of you are playing, so OBVIOUSLY the servers aren't down!

Same for me. I've been trying to get on for a few days now and it's like it doesn't exist.
This is taking too long! I am very bored every weekend without zOMG! Tell us when you will open the zOMG exactly!! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff