• Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Familiar Member

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
OMGOD ALL THESE NEW PLAYERS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING & IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!
lol people are still complaining?

Friendly Friend

Yay, I'm excited now rofl

crown it's Partner

Fallen Comrade

That's brilliant! The only problem is those new players.
Boody grab is harde but fun rofl and it gets you a lot of mony to.!

Newbie Noob

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
this place is cool

Dangerous Raider

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lord Protector Black
bump
bump

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Plain Old John Smith

VVolfshade

This is a great update, otherwise I fear no one would play DMS. New players don't pose much of a problem as long as we take the time to help them. We've been around here long enough so why not?

Ever hear of give a man a fish, feed him for a day? Teach him to fish, feed him for a lifetime? Its the same concept with DMS. If they are taught how to play it, then they won't be much of a problem anymore.

16,050 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
Hey.

Anzlem

New players don't pose much of a problem as long as we take the time to help them. We've been around here long enough so why not?

Ever hear of give a man a fish, feed him for a day? Teach him to fish, feed him for a lifetime? Its the same concept with DMS. If they are taught how to play it, then they won't be much of a problem anymore.
Couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^

* salutes *

Gekihen's King

Hygienic Werewolf

Where can I find DMS on map? Or I just use an item to teleport there? or like I have to be a curtain C.L?

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Garutachi-X
Where can I find DMS on map? Or I just use an item to teleport there? or like I have to be a curtain C.L?

You won't find it on the map because it's inside Deadman's Pass.

So next time you are in Bill's Ranch and want to scope the place out. Click on the gate to Deadman's Pass and pick easy. There will be enemies inside, so either take them out or run by them.

Once you are inside, go west, until the only direction is north. ((If you are by the stairs, you haven't gone far enough.)) Next, go up a screen and you'll find a gate. That gate will take you into Deadman's Shadow. ((If you are having trouble with these directions, then add me and I'll show you.))

You or the leader of the crew, will have to be level 10 or higher to go inside. Otherwise it will not let you in. 3nodding

Hope this answers your question!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces