• Vicious Spirit 250
thanks for the info xd

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
HarryAngus
Thanks for this to clear a bit about the public to access, though I don't really agree that it should have to begin with. After all accesses we can have on zOMG which was everywhere except for DMS for the most part which was more recent, it shouldn't since people paid and it should be privileged for those that are actually willing to be into that part of the game. More like for experienced people for the most part to play while there were certain limited times it was opened to everyone, which I more so accepted than for it to be permanently opened. It's also going to be harder for people to actually play when they want shadow orbs since there's going to be more inexperienced crews with inexperienced people and a lot less of those who are experienced and higher leveled. I'm sorry, but it doesn't settle right with me.

everyone will be CL 12 in a few months anyway
do we get more gold when we kill the monster
is the monster going to be harder to defeat

Lord Kakashi100's Fangirl

Feral Wife

9,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
A word from Haylz...

I don't really understand why everyone is so upset. I personally was too cheap to buy either the amulet or the gem, considering they told us in the beginning that DMS would be going public eventually. Seemed like a waste to me. I'd rather wait. All of you that bought those items should have known that, eventually, they would no longer be needed. Don't rage face because you didnt pay enough attention before purchasing them. It gave you early access. That's what you paid for. If you ask me, you're lucky they're being so kind about it. Giving refunds and such.

Anyways, Thank you Gaia Staff for opening up DMS to all of us. We appreciate it. 4laugh
Thankyou for the refunds and all the other helpful info (:

Supernatural Cupcake

Thank you gaia! biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I'm so happy it's finally open to the public =)

Destructive Bunny

siskataya

Thank you very much for opening DMS ^^ I'm happy for the injection of new blood into the regulars of DMS.

It also makes finding a crew at odd hours just hard instead of impossible.
I been playing I. Dms n cant get those shadow orbs..btw is t shadow orbs to fet your rings past lvl 1o or wha?....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff