Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
How about offering Blood Stone purchasers a chance to earn a soul bound integrity ring? It would be nice to be offered something in return. At the very least, I just want a chance to obtain an integrity ring, since ZOMG will no longer be receiving major updates. crying

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Thanks for the post, but um...sticky the thread, or it'll get lost in the BAWing.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
011100000110100101100101X
Yay with people posting s**t all over the forums counting as "Good deeds" we finally got DMS open FOREVER!

You know, now that you mention it, you'd think people would be rejoicing that DMS is open forever. I guess by now though nearly everyone has an amulet/stone so no one's celebrating. That's sort of sad XD

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
XPrinceofSolace3
How about offering Blood Stone purchasers a chance to earn a soul bound integrity ring? It would be nice to be offered something in return. At the very least, I just want a chance to obtain an integrity ring, since ZOMG will no longer be receiving major updates. crying

This is such a good idea!

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Existential Existence
Yay with people posting s**t all over the forums counting as "Good deeds" we finally got DMS open FOREVER!

You know, now that you mention it, you'd think people would be rejoicing that DMS is open forever. I guess by now though nearly everyone has an amulet/stone so no one's celebrating. That's sort of sad XD

This *is* still the internet - change, by definition and regardless of the nature, is bad and to be met with immediate hysteria.

Gatekeeper

Ugh, Sisky. I could kiss you right now.

I also want to lend a voice to people who are so ******** excited that DMS is finally open to me and I can't wait until s**t calms down. I don't want to start until people cool off as I don't want to be auto-hated for being a newbie at it ; _____;

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
siskataya
Hey everyone!

I wanted to make this thread regarding the recent decision to open DMS to the public. We made this decision because it was always our intent to one day have this area open for all Gaians to enjoy. The Bloodstone Amulets and Gems were head-start items to allow their owners to have first access, but not exclusive access, to this area. For 11 months, and 2 weeks, you had just that - first access, and we hope you enjoyed it!

At this point, we felt that enough time had passed and that finally opening the area to the public would be a good thing for the Gaia community. We had previously stated the following in an announcement from Sept. 2011: "But there may be a way for everyone to explore Dead Man's Shadow: if the Gaia community comes together as one to perform positive deeds, the the curse will be temporarily lifted, and all Gaians will be able to freely enter the area for three days. These good deeds include things like making Bloodstone Amulets available on the Marketplace, posting in the zOMG! forum, and bringing heroic new players to register for the game through zomg.com. If enough good deeds are performed, the curse may even be lifted permanently." We felt that enough good deeds and community spirit has been shown to open the area forever!

Now, all of this said, we do understand why, if you happened to buy the Bloodstone Amulet or Bloodstone Gem within the past week, you might be upset that you didn't get a larger amount of time to explore this area before it became public. If, within the past week, you purchased either the Bloodstone Amulet or Bloodstone Gem from the marketplace for gold, or used Gaia cash to purchase either of these items from the cash shop, we'll remove the item from your inventory and refund you the gold or cash you paid for it. You'll need to file billing ticket through our Help Center, however, to have the issue addressed.

Hope this helps, and we hope that you can make even more new friends as they come into the area.

Take care and have a great evening!
Sisky

Thank you for all you've done and thank you for opening this to the public after so long.
Ignore the butt hurt,they don't understand why the bloodstone gems and amulets were released it seems,only that they get to be a part of a secret club and early access doesn't mean early access,in fact it means forever locked and only open to them.

emotion_facepalm

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Existential Existence

Only the people that were too cheap to buy the bloodstone are rejoicing.

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
XPrinceofSolace3

You got what you paid for,why say you didn't?
Also integrity was given to those that didn't violate the TOS,in fact those that did farm glitch rings could have lost their accounts for exploiting game glitches. emotion_facepalm

iReaIist's Comrade

Gaian

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
thanks for the info 3nodding

Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
Thank you for informing us! I was feeling bad for the people who'd recently bought their Bloodstones.

Familiar Lunatic

Send mah hugs to the appropriate places : D

Fuzzy Muse

Thank you for the clarification.

Please increase the sellback value. The Gem cost 749GC. 50k seems unfair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff