Welcome to Gaia! ::

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Only an idiot would make a fuss about the Bloodstone amulet - there's only 5,000 in existence. Yeah, they might not help ingame any longer, but they are still a very rare premium item and will always be worth a lot of gold.
Anyone filing for a refund on them should think carefully, as they would be making a rare item even rarer...

Panda-Aids's Wife

Perfect Bear

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Dear Other Gaians,
I have found and seen the post for not being able to find nor know how to get to the billing informative webpage to report the info about the deadmans' shadows' bloodstone. I have found the way/path to get what you been trying to find. Please follow as it says:

> Ticket:

> If you want to file a billing ticket, you can easily do so by taking the following steps:

> a) Click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any Gaia page.
> b) Scroll down the main page until you see the section that says "Still can't find your answer? Click here to contact customer support." The words "Click here" are a hyperlink to the ticketing system - click this link to start a ticket.
> c) Once on the "Submit a Ticket" page, choose the following options during the ticket creation process:

* 1) Select "Billing Inquiry" as the subject
* 2) Fill out all the other fields with accurate information (account name, description of issue, date, time zone, billing method, payment id number (if applicable))
> d) Click "Finish" button at the bottom of the page to send ticket.

~Wolfie~
*Have a blessed and wonderful day!*

~~~Edited~~~
I have been informed/told, that the following:
~''Still can't find your answer?''
* Will not show.
or
~ The page for ''contact us'' webpage.
*Will not be pulled up nor shown to the views eyes without saying error.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I am going to provide the Gaians that would like to report a billing info about the deadmans' shadows' bloodstone. With the link to the billing report website page.

>Link

> https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694

Beloved Genius

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
I had to work very hard in saving up for a bloodstone gem that i had to pay 600k for and I only get a refund for only 50k. They should really raise this refund... How come for Boardwalk tickets people got a 200k refund... I am very outraged at this event!

Shy Cutie-Pie

siskataya
CheshireKttty
Honestly I was never aware that the area would ever be made permanently public. I realize now that was my own fault for not researching this more. Yet I feel the staff failed to really make it more well known as well. I've barely been able to get much use out of my amulet and it's also been made soulbound so I never even had the opportunity to sell it back when it was worth something.

I feel that those of us stuck with them, should still be able to turn them in for SOMETHING. It wasn't as if the public never got the chance to play either.

Either way, seriously unhappy and pissed. If it wasn't for the B/C community I'd have left this site long ago. Every day Gaia never seems to fail to make me hate it a little bit more.

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear you are unhappy and pissed - that is certainly not the way we want anyone to feel on Gaia. I'm curious though - how could we have made the news about making the area public more well-known? We sent out a site-wide announcement, but if you have other suggestions, we'd love to hear them.

Take care,
Sisky

you could have had it some where in the amulet/gem description? . _ .
I've only been here for a few months i never knew it would be public forever one day...

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I find it interesting how many people missed the memo on the fact the stones allowed temporary early access. I find this aspect of the complaints to be empty butthurting.

But I do agree that everyone who bought the stones or gems for GC should get a better refund than just 50k regardless of when they bought them. I do not think this should hold true for those who bought the gems to sell on MP though.

I am excited about this since now I can play the new area and maybe find a crew. =D

Shy Cutie-Pie

Quixotic Quidam
I find it interesting how many people missed the memo on the fact the stones allowed temporary early access. I find this aspect of the complaints to be empty butthurting.

But I do agree that everyone who bought the stones or gems for GC should get a better refund than just 50k regardless of when they bought them. I do not think this should hold true for those who bought the gems to sell on MP though.

I am excited about this since now I can play the new area and maybe find a crew. =D

no everyone is just simply "but hurt" e - e
I've been here since like almost start of summer
you think i would know about some year old announcement/dev about it being open to everyone?
most likely not

Panda-Aids's Wife

Perfect Bear

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Quixotic Quidam

~ I too agree that people who had got the bloodstone with GC should get better refunds.

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Puddle-of-Snapple
Quixotic Quidam

you think i would know about some year old announcement/dev about it being open to everyone?
most likely not

Well based on how zomg patterns work it was very clear I thought, kind of like how before zomg fully opened for the first time there were Betatesters, then there was the early access to the Boardwalk which then became public, and now DMS. Clearly zomg was meant to be a public access MMORPG otherwise they would've stated the fact it was not. Plus even though the items did not say limited access they never said they were a permanent pass either?

Shy Cutie-Pie

Quixotic Quidam
Puddle-of-Snapple
Quixotic Quidam

most likely not

Well based on how zomg patterns work it was very clear I thought, kind of like how before zomg fully opened for the first time there were Betatesters, then there was the early access to the Boardwalk which then became public, and now DMS. Clearly zomg was meant to be a public access MMORPG otherwise they would've stated the fact it was not. Plus even though the items did not say limited access they never said they were a permanent pass either?

lol i was here when the Boardwalk thing happened, but to be honest i never even knew of the area when that happened, i think i was not even smob-ing yet around that time
eh that the thing is the items said absolutely nothing
i thought DMS was a special area created that could only be used if u had the gem/amulet
made dms seem like something oh so special and worth saving up for to have this access
in my head it like all made sense there where thos 3 free-days where everyone could get to play but over all it was for like gem/smulet users only
i dint know it was just like a (apparently) year long preview of the new area ><

Invisible Giver

XoXLone_WolfXoX
Quixotic Quidam

~ I too agree that people who had got the bloodstone with GC should get better refunds.

And what about those of us who quested and spent our hard earned gold to get the gem/amulet?
Are we chopped liver?
I was aware of the meter and that for short amounts of time DMS would be open to the public and I thought that's the way it was going to stay.. I shelled out 900k for this item and reselling it would be a complete joke. The MP is going to be flooded with these and it will severely plummet in value.

Gaia knew zOMG! in general was a risky endeavor. The moment they figured out they wanted to stop working on the game was the moment they should've opened everything to the public.
Just because some of us didn't purchase the item(s) with our hard earned money, doesn't mean we get to be overlooked.

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Puddle-of-Snapple

lol i was here when the Boardwalk thing happened, but to be honest i never even knew of the area when that happened, i think i was not even smob-ing yet around that time
eh that the thing is the items said absolutely nothing
i thought DMS was a special area created that could only be used if u had the gem/amulet
made dms seem like something oh so special and worth saving up for to have this access
in my head it like all made sense there where thos 3 free-days where everyone could get to play but over all it was for like gem/smulet users only
i dint know it was just like a (apparently) year long preview of the new area ><

Yes but Gaia's whole thing is to make as much money as they can and they realized that by creating a new area that was only accessible via a cash purchased item was a good way to make money. But also they knew that eventually the original fast pass owners would get bored of this new spot and that before that happened they had better open it to the public. This way the cycle of gaming continues and they still get revenue. I mean at least this isn't nearly so bad as those who purchased game upgrades for the OMGpop games only to realize they could no longer play since they games were being removed from this site.

Plus I am not saying I do not get the rage over the lost gold or cash spent on the amulets/stones but I do find it silly how all these people are having a fit over the area opening to everyone. The day this site starts having exclusive cash purchase game regions or such is the day I will quit. The reason gaia is charming is even though they do offer special passes they do not make things exclusive.

Feline Phantom

10,875 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
why ppl so mad serisuly those with gems and amulet enjoy for a long time btu the others who doesnt got the bloodstone dint get much days only 3 days to 2 days so like was the point makign it only to those who have it its like unfair for those who have to wait for specials days for them to play then they have to wait a month to be able to play again for 3 days so like was the point of beng mad cause of this neutral it simply doesnt makes sense

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
OptimisticRebel

Only an idiot would make a fuss about the Bloodstone amulet - there's only 5,000 in existence. Yeah, they might not help ingame any longer, but they are still a very rare premium item and will always be worth a lot of gold.
Anyone filing for a refund on them should think carefully, as they would be making a rare item even rarer...

Except that the amulets are soulbound and don't even look good. So it's not like you can even sell it to someone who MIGHT want it.

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
CheshireKttty
OptimisticRebel

Except that the amulets are soulbound and don't even look good. So it's not like you can even sell it to someone who MIGHT want it.

They're equip-able, and they're something very few people have.
As for weather they look good, i like them, and they'd certainly make a dark or gothic outfit look nice. I guess it's down to taste.
About them being Soulbound, that's being worked on. Check the quote in the First post smile

Ruthless Survivor

38,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
I was wondering where do you send the message to get a refund for the purchase of the bloodstone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff