Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

how many person has this happend to

me never 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
somtimes 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
always 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
i have loads of recipes and i have everything to make them except gaia gold and i have plenty scream but keep saying i have 1 gaia gold stressed

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have the same problem
What can you do with a recipe?

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Specific Birdy
What can you do with a recipe?

You can make a certain item with it. go to the shop called barton back alley or something... And click make recipes... You'll see. Also, you can sell it for its sellback value of 50gold. Or sell it in the marketplace.
blaugh you just have to go to shops and go to back ally bargins and click on make recipes wink
any questions

Distinct Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
never had that issue but u might wanna let the admins know about it in the bugs report thread
i have so much rings that i dont know what to do with them. gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Perfect Bloodsucker

16,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
kakflame
i have loads of recipes and i have everything to make them except gaia gold and i have plenty scream but keep saying i have 1 gaia gold stressed

it says you have 1 gold in-game if you have an incredibly large amount. have you tried making them, or just looked at them in-game?

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
*tripple facepalm* I have this issue, but FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. If it says 1 gold in the recipe requirement list, IGNORE IT. If you have the cash, click the friggin button! Whenever i make a recipe, it ALWAYS says 1 gold, but when i look at my gaia interface, here i see... *ashamed of empty pockets* q_q *ahem* ...just enough to actually make the recipe. The button is availible, so I FRIGGIN CLICK IT.

Tl;Dr if you HAVE the requirements and the recipe says that you DONT, and there IS a button that says "YES I FAKKEN WANNA MAKE THE ITEM", just click it, ignoring the fact that the piece of paper cant see how much gawld you have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff