Don't remember 0.21183800623053 21.2% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Aged Member

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
I came upon two of my sons playing it in '08, and decided to give it a try, having no other gaming experience. It was great and I very quickly got hooked to the game. My sons have since left (years ago) but I stayed.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
A friend of mine sent me an invite to this site back in 2010. The site didn't seem to have much to offer, but just before I permanently logged off, I discovered zOMG!- it was the first MMO I'd ever played, and it just blew my mind.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Facebook -> Monster Galaxy -> Gaia -> zOMG!

reason uhm lets see... Entertainment?

Newbie Regular

only faggots played zOMG.

Daniel Hyuuga
Hey guys, may I know where do you guys heard about zOMG? I heard it via a friends in Chatango

Spiritual Bard

I was here on GAIA when zOMG was announced. They held a competition to name it, My name didn't win though :c
Back then it was a BIG deal. As it was a new way to enjoy it here and interact with users.
It was something completely different from anything before.

Agile Noob

Valerth
I was here on GAIA when zOMG was announced. They held a competition to name it, My name didn't win though :c
Back then it was a BIG deal. As it was a new way to enjoy it here and interact with users.

Curious.. what was the name ur trying to give?

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
There's no option in the poll for having heard of it from gaia x-x otherwise I'd vote that heh

Shy Shoujo

I was on Gaia before zOMG! came out, so naturally I was excited about it. I remember the days back when 'when the battle system comes out' was a way of saying 'when hell freezes over'- but then, Gaia responded to that with zOMG!, and it was so much more. It was the best thing the site had ever created.

I went on hiatus several times, but zOMG was always what made me come back to Gaia.

Hesitant Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Task Accomplished 100

I can honestly say I don't remember o:
I guess I was just wandering Gaia and found it.

Spiritual Bard

Daniel Hyuuga
Valerth

LOL, so long ago. I guess they were looking for one words names. Guess longer ones weren't wanted I had friends who gave me their names and it was more then one word. Let me see so long ago what was it now....SOMETHING of Gaia. Haha i remember I chose a word that meant warrior ors or something another. Since the game was about fighting stuff. It wasn't Warriors of Gaia. but a much cooler word...bah! of well. Sounded epic to me! Truthfully I didn't like their choice. Too internet spangly for me :c
Guess I was thinking more along the lines of video game names LOL Assassins Creed and stuff

Agile Noob

Valerth
Daniel Hyuuga
Valerth

LOL, so long ago. I guess they were looking for one words names. Guess longer ones weren't wanted I had friends who gave me their names and it was more then one word. Let me see so long ago what was it now....SOMETHING of Gaia. Haha i remember I chose a word that meant warrior ors or something another. Since the game was about fighting stuff. It wasn't Warriors of Gaia. but a much cooler word...bah! of well. Sounded epic to me! Truthfully I didn't like their choice. Too internet spangly for me :c
Guess I was thinking more along the lines of video game names LOL Assassins Creed and stuff

oooooh..

Doting Fairy

i started playing it after getting curious a bit after i joined gaia in '10.

Ai_No_Sakura's Spouse

Benevolent Wolf

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Guildmember 100
played zOMG since day one 3nodding

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I was around (on my old account) when it was still in development, but didn't get to play until the beta became available to all users. Had tons of fun during those days. So sad to see it go. sad

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
I was on gaia and looked forward to the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff