Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sage

Practice Medicine
I haven't bothered with it too much. It's a good enough flash game, but gosh, the people are so difficult to deal with. I've been in crews where everyone else is killing everything with rings they paid 400,000 gold for and i've got GUNS GUNS GUNS. So they'd kill everything and I'd be standing there like, ok what do I do, and then they'd get angry because I wasn't doing anything! What am I supposed to do when they're doing everything? Meh. I only go on occasionally to earn a bit of gold and some feathers and whatever other drops I get. I like to collect the purple orbs, too.

Not really, the rings that should be paid 400k for are Fortune's Favor which does aid in loot, Sugar Rush which is totally useless there, and Sweetheart which is also practically useless in the Village Greens.
Most crews there are really only for luring and they are usually not good farming crews or friendly people. XD
Those purple orbs help you level up you know, so you can get out of Village Greens and into better pastures. XD

Anxious Shapeshifter

Meguriuta
Practice Medicine
I haven't bothered with it too much. It's a good enough flash game, but gosh, the people are so difficult to deal with. I've been in crews where everyone else is killing everything with rings they paid 400,000 gold for and i've got GUNS GUNS GUNS. So they'd kill everything and I'd be standing there like, ok what do I do, and then they'd get angry because I wasn't doing anything! What am I supposed to do when they're doing everything? Meh. I only go on occasionally to earn a bit of gold and some feathers and whatever other drops I get. I like to collect the purple orbs, too.

Not really, the rings that should be paid 400k for are Fortune's Favor which does aid in loot, Sugar Rush which is totally useless there, and Sweetheart which is also practically useless in the Village Greens.
Most crews there are really only for luring and they are usually not good farming crews or friendly people. XD
Those purple orbs help you level up you know, so you can get out of Village Greens and into better pastures. XD

I know they help you level up, but I just...can't bring myself to use them. I like to see the number climb higher and higher. I have over 200 right now. *u*

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Ghost Tamer

to put it bluntly, those players make up the a*****e of zOMG.

i would just avoid the sand traps in village greens; you don't need to go there for any current quests, so you don't really need to go there anyway, unless you have the sudden inclination to troll them by bringing a ton of aoe rings and "steal their kills" emotion_awesome

Tenacious Sage

Practice Medicine
Meguriuta
Practice Medicine

I know they help you level up, but I just...can't bring myself to use them. I like to see the number climb higher and higher. I have over 200 right now. *u*

16k and counting. Once you reach 10 you have no use for them and you get them so quickly SMOBbing or salvaging rings from DMS that you just wind up with more than you could ever want. XD
In my mule my mule always has at least 40 orbs on her. Just like it that way.
If you get lucky an orb overspill could happen in Barton and they are so easy to get.
PLAY WITH ME :>

this account just barely got into bassken lake!! going to PS very very soon, I'm only a few 0.1 cl above you ^ u^ we can play together!! tbh I don't remember otami very well...

No Hero

I'm actually really happy that there's a new zomg-er! And you don't appear to be a rude person either, which is a bonus. I've heard a lot about the newbies being rude to everyone and everything.
Truthfully, sometimes I go fluff farming just for the heck of it and listen to their disputes and join when crews invite me. I haven't seen people as ill-mannered as the the people you've described. I'm really sorry you had to meet them. That was really bad luck there. emotion_8c
Anyways, if you really need help on a particular part in zOMG, I don't mind helping. Feel free to add me as a friend to message me on meebo or you can just leave a me PM. It's been a while since I've done the quests (it's been two years) but I do remember most of it and as long as you have the info of the quest on your PDA, I should be able to help. c:
Happy zomging~

Barton Sweetheart

emotion_hug

They are the meanies and idiots of zOMG I admit those players are a reason I avoid the Village Greens, I'm really sorry you ran into them it sets a bad tone for new players to the game and puts them off which understandable.

However they are NOT the best zOMG can offer there are more fabulous people around that will help you out and walk you though things if you need walking though. If you do need help you can always ask in this place I rarely see a "help me thread" go unnoticed.

As for soloing it gets harder to do as the areas go on, it can be done however. But honestly it's much more fun in a crew and even better as you meet new zOMG friends you all help each other out.

But about those rude players on thier behalf I am sorry that you got treated that way.

Congratulations and killing the fluffs though!

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
The people in Village greens are greedy, horrible people.

Leveling up 1 ring at a time to level 12 will make the leveling process go faster

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Yes, there are people like that out there.
Know that there are some INSANELY nice people here though!
If you need help with anything do get a hold of Me and I'll be more than willing tohelp you if I can 3nodding

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Ghost Tamer

If you ever need help, quote me!
I'd love to help.
I love doing things besides DMS, just never have the crew to do so.
Haha.
c:

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
well people were nicer back in the day. Some words of advice, when you get to bass'ken lake, use papa saw as a way to level up. But remember that later quests only work if you fall into the cl of that area, but you can lower your level for those. Don't ask for a dms crew unless you have all 40 rings at 10. I was doing some papa saw farming on a mule yesterday (to level it) and i got in a crew with someone who couldn't get into a dms crew. I kinda like dms but i haven't done a kam run yet. I'm waiting for more people to level up to do those.

10,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Ghost Tamer

to put it bluntly, those players make up the a*****e of zOMG.

i would just avoid the sand traps in village greens; you don't need to go there for any current quests, so you don't really need to go there anyway, unless you have the sudden inclination to troll them by bringing a ton of aoe rings and "steal their kills" emotion_awesome

I agree with you about the first sentence. But the thing is, Kenny, that since flamingo feathers and wing leaves became a "big business thing" due to alchemy, the greedy asshattery is no longer confined to the sand traps, but spread all the way over Village Greens.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
HaruhimeLayla
I'm actually really happy that there's a new zomg-er! And you don't appear to be a rude person either, which is a bonus. I've heard a lot about the newbies being rude to everyone and everything.
Truthfully, sometimes I go fluff farming just for the heck of it and listen to their disputes and join when crews invite me. I haven't seen people as ill-mannered as the the people you've described. I'm really sorry you had to meet them. That was really bad luck there. emotion_8c
Anyways, if you really need help on a particular part in zOMG, I don't mind helping. Feel free to add me as a friend to message me on meebo or you can just leave a me PM. It's been a while since I've done the quests (it's been two years) but I do remember most of it and as long as you have the info of the quest on your PDA, I should be able to help. c:
Happy zomging~

Thanks for all the kind words! As you've already accepted, I suppose you know that I've already sent you a friend request.

I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that a lot of the friendly, nice people are either hanging around the final stages of zOMG, or they're hiding out in the forums because they've more or less run out of things to do at the moment.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Zealand_Aquarius
emotion_hug

They are the meanies and idiots of zOMG I admit those players are a reason I avoid the Village Greens, I'm really sorry you ran into them it sets a bad tone for new players to the game and puts them off which understandable.

However they are NOT the best zOMG can offer there are more fabulous people around that will help you out and walk you though things if you need walking though. If you do need help you can always ask in this place I rarely see a "help me thread" go unnoticed.

As for soloing it gets harder to do as the areas go on, it can be done however. But honestly it's much more fun in a crew and even better as you meet new zOMG friends you all help each other out.

But about those rude players on thier behalf I am sorry that you got treated that way.

Congratulations and killing the fluffs though!

Someone that posted after you might have shed a little more light on the situation for me - I didn't know that a lot of Village Greens was a hub for alchemy drops. I figured a lot of the good stuff would be towards the end and that low level drops probably wouldn't have been worth much. I suppose I was wrong!

But like you guys have said, there really are nice people in zOMG, it seems, but I think a lot of them are in an area where a person of my level wouldn't be able to find them.

I guess this means I just need to level more!

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Dia dhuit
The people in Village greens are greedy, horrible people.

Leveling up 1 ring at a time to level 12 will make the leveling process go faster

You're actually one of the nice people I remember meeting! Thank you for being helpful, by the way, I really appreciated it. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff