Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Giver

So, you can only level up higher than 10.0 by getting orbs from DMS and people only want crew members with high levels. How exactly am I going to get a higher level if no one wants me for their crew. I used to love zOMG. But how am I supposed to play anymore if no one wants to invite me. I feel like I wasted my GC on the stupid amulet because I've only gotten to use it twice when it first came out and everyone left on me both times.

Codebreaking Poster

Wants to play DMS = 10+
But can't be 10+ unless you play DMS. blaugh
Some crews can take in low levels. Higher leveled crews do GR's or HPR's which is the advanced part of DMS.

Lonely Lunatic

I'm in a crew currently looking for a member on vase server. :3

Beloved Giver

Vanessa.k
I'm in a crew currently looking for a member on vase server. :3

I'm on that server but I don't see you =(

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
The higher your level, the better you look on paper. Certainly pans out badly in your case, but the fact is that the annoying noobs who run ahead of everyone, demand defibs when the inevitable happens, and do other annoying things that piss us all off tend to stand out more to higher level players. One thing in your favor is how many people dislike crewing with strangers. If you manage to make a favorable impression on higher levels who prefer to take on low levels, word of mouth will probably get out that you're okay to crew with.

Tricky Treasure

Then make a crew, that's what I do razz

Perfect Saint

DMS Conundrum
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Noob

There are people who will crew with CL 10.0 players, however there are not a lot of people willing to actually make a crew. The best thing you can do is start your own crew.

And before you actually do that I highly suggest reading this guide if it's been a while and you don't know your way around DMS.

Fluffy Bunny

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
GR, Tuna and Kam usually find 11+.
There are many crews that don't mind 10.0.
Just as long as you don't piss them off by not listening and all that.

Relentless Glitch

Create a farming crew with other CL 10.0s. Just the first two rooms over and over to get the hang of things and get lots of orbs. I probably wouldn't move into the deeper rooms unless you're around 10.5 or are in a crew of mostly higher levels. Just be patient with the farming. I know it's exciting to see the later areas, but unless your crew is savvy, you'd just be wasting time dying if most of your crew is made out of CL 10.0 ingenues.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Myrielle
DMS Conundrum
ON THE JOB TRAINING 4laugh

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Myrielle
DMS LIFE Conundrum

ftfy

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
-II-Manda-II-
So, you can only level up higher than 10.0 by getting orbs from DMS and people only want crew members with high levels. How exactly am I going to get a higher level if no one wants me for their crew. I used to love zOMG. But how am I supposed to play anymore if no one wants to invite me. I feel like I wasted my GC on the stupid amulet because I've only gotten to use it twice when it first came out and everyone left on me both times.
you can just come here aand look for someone to help you. 4laugh

Rainbow Harvester

10,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
It seems like a lot of lower CL's have been having this problem, but I have yet to run into it. o.o; I have been invited into a handful of higher CL crews and ended up getting some friend requests so I can dms with them again if they needed someone. I've read through the guide and my friends ran me through my first dms run so I was able to learn everything I had to do. They're all 11+.

I feel like if you're competent and don't come off as a complete noob you'll get an invite. Just takes a little patience sometimes. c:

Oh and, have all your buffs and debuffs already at CL 10. Be willing to take whatever you're assigned. I've been in a few crews where the leader told someone, who was the same CL as myself, to get certain buffs/debuffs but they argued that their rings weren't CL10 and wanted different ones. So they ended up being kicked. xD

That's all the advice I really have from someone who is below CL10.5. ^^; I hope you can find a nice crew to join soon~

Seykai's Kouhai

High-functioning Fatcat

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Profitable 100
The quickest solution to your problem is to start your own crew, normally by doing this though you'll only manage to gather other lower CLs so its basically multiplying yourslef 5x over and you're still fumbling around in the dark.

You can try and be patient and see if any higher CLs are running a training crew. A lot of my DMS friends and myself will do a random training crew for CLs who, lets just say, aren't the first to get picked. XD Not saying its common, but it IS out there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff