17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Rainbow Filled Nights
LadyTimePiece
Rainbow Filled Nights
LadyTimePiece
I need GR, Tank, and Kite experience. o.o I need the others too but I don't think I'm ready. sweatdrop

Tanking is simple, can be taught in a short amount of time.
KITING on the other hand.... You'll need a bit of time and a patient crew o3o You wanna learn?

Also I made another thread for this rofl
I've read threads on tanking, but not on kiting.
I can read for knowledge, but I learn more from experience. Not to say one should not read up on something that will be a challenge before it's done, but I need more training in the feild. razz

Right now I do want to learn kiting, but I suppose I should worry more about tanking than kiting being that I'm at the level where I could do it, I think. As far as a kite goes, I think those rings need to be higher. I would need sugar rush for that one, right?

Kiting- meat/wish/bandage/diagnose/buff(probably iron)/quicksand(I'll let you take turtle your first time just in case, I'll teach you)/sugar rush/ fitness, integ if you have it.
Get that to at least 11.9. Then tell me.
If you want to learn with Pirate set then I'm not the one to go to, I don't kite with pirate. 3nodding
I don't have integ so would I substitute FF in then?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
LadyTimePiece
Rainbow Filled Nights
LadyTimePiece
Rainbow Filled Nights
LadyTimePiece
I need GR, Tank, and Kite experience. o.o I need the others too but I don't think I'm ready. sweatdrop

Tanking is simple, can be taught in a short amount of time.
KITING on the other hand.... You'll need a bit of time and a patient crew o3o You wanna learn?

Also I made another thread for this rofl
I've read threads on tanking, but not on kiting.
I can read for knowledge, but I learn more from experience. Not to say one should not read up on something that will be a challenge before it's done, but I need more training in the feild. razz

Right now I do want to learn kiting, but I suppose I should worry more about tanking than kiting being that I'm at the level where I could do it, I think. As far as a kite goes, I think those rings need to be higher. I would need sugar rush for that one, right?

Kiting- meat/wish/bandage/diagnose/buff(probably iron)/quicksand(I'll let you take turtle your first time just in case, I'll teach you)/sugar rush/ fitness, integ if you have it.
Get that to at least 11.9. Then tell me.
If you want to learn with Pirate set then I'm not the one to go to, I don't kite with pirate. 3nodding
I don't have integ so would I substitute FF in then?

Nope, fitness!

Heckler

LadyTimePiece
Faithom
LadyTimePiece

what's the CL for your tank set?
Hm... not high enough, I don't think. The tank was the three healing rings, meat, iron, a passive, and two other things(were they two attacks or an attack with another passive? I should look that up again...), right? I think at the very least it might be 11.6, but I'll need to check to make sure.

11.6 is high enough. smile For YM you are supposed to cap around 11.4 anyways if you want to get loot. And uhhh, personally I bring diag, bandy, wish, shuri, two passives, and two non-rageable buffs. You don't really need meat to tank in YM tho if you are just starting out it's probably a good idea to bring it. Which time zone are you in? If Rain's busy I can probably take you on a training run and just give you some tips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff