<< < 1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 120 121 > >> »|

Intellectual Lunatic

Rainbow Filled Nights
Prince High
Rainbow Filled Nights

Lol. Don't be pressured. xD
But yeah, tankers are the only healers.
I found out bandage is only for rage.
I only bring it when I have no rageables.
And for emergencies, when tank is inexperienced.
So I can sub. o 3o

Well, I'm kinda slow at realizing someone's health is low, so by the time I can target them they're already dazed. So I prefer them to take bandage just in case, thy shouldn't take any aggro just healing themselves a bit.. sweatdrop

I see. They should be attacking from behind
So it will be less pain.
When someone's health drops when I'm tank,
I just ignore them. lol
But if they are near, I do heal them. c:
And yeah, they won't.

O.G. Phantom

Rainbow Filled Nights

Yay! Thanks you're saving a lot of nubs from being kicked. 3nodding
Hotfoot whee
Just saying buhhh only 1 person should have Hotfoot like an Adrener. Hotfoot debuff doesn't stack. Just saying Just saying tho.
emotion_bigheart

Prince High

Lol. Don't be pressured. xD
But yeah, tankers are the only healers.
I found out bandage is only for rage.
I only bring it when I have no rageables.
And for emergencies, when tank is inexperienced.
So I can sub. o 3o

AMG IT DRIVES ME INSANE WHEN PPL SAY I ONLY USE BANDAGE FOR RAGE!
They all get the swift boot. emotion_omnomnom
Why carry a ring at all if you only going to use it the first few minutes of an instance? emotion_facepalm

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
errVICIOUS

They shouldn't be kicked for a stupid reason like that. neutral if YM crews kick for ringsets then I'm ragequitting that part of DMS so hard.

Intellectual Lunatic

errVICIOUS
AMG IT DRIVES ME INSANE WHEN PPL SAY I ONLY USE BANDAGE FOR RAGE!
They all get the swift boot. emotion_omnomnom
Why carry a ring at all if you only going to use it the first few minutes of an instance? emotion_facepalm

Well I do only use band for rage. emotion_dowant
Sometimes I'll just ditch it and do the other buff inside.

O.G. Phantom

Rainbow Filled Nights
errVICIOUS

They shouldn't be kicked for a stupid reason like that. neutral if YM crews kick for ringsets then I'm ragequitting that part of DMS so hard.

Not stupid when they don't want to listen.
When I make nub crews I talk them through why this so an so is better than that so an so.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
errVICIOUS
Rainbow Filled Nights
errVICIOUS

Not stupid when they don't want to listen.
When I make nub crews I talk them through why this so an so is better than that so an so.

Well I mean kicking without asking to change.
If I see a crew do that.. Mm.

Intellectual Lunatic

errVICIOUS

If you kick people for bringing the basic set (unless you tell them not to and bring what you want them to) then that's stupid.

O.G. Phantom

Prince High
errVICIOUS

If you kick people for bringing the basic set (unless you tell them not to and bring what you want them to) then that's stupid.

I already insinuated that. neutral
Anyways....
Not as stupid as bringing bandy to only rage with. emotion_awesome

Here:
Nubs once they get use to having a ring on they would rather die before changing it out. If you tell the right way from the beginning then they wont cling on to unefficient rings. By Rainbow changing her recommendation it will catch some nubs from making that mistake thus their chances of getting kicked lessens.

Intellectual Lunatic

errVICIOUS
Prince High
errVICIOUS

I already insinuated that. neutral
Anyways....
Not as stupid as bringing bandy to only rage with. emotion_awesome

Here:
Nubs once they get use to having a ring on they would rather die before changing it out. If you tell the right way from the beginning then they wont cling on to unefficient rings. By Rainbow changing her recommendation it will catch some nubs from making that mistake thus their chances of getting kicked lessens.

I couldn't gaf about bandy too much.
Rainbow's recommendation is efficient.
Yours are just more efficient.
Rainbow's recommendation is more efficient for newbies.
As they are just starting out, it will be a less pain for her.
Then when they get the hang of DMS, they can move
And try out these more efficient stuff.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200

Heckler

LOL omg dat tuna. >3<

Man won and I had a trip that Tuna/Crypt/BL lololol. We've helped tune a couple people since then and I don't think anyone got as close to not being tuned as I did LOLOLOL.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Faithom
LOL omg dat tuna. >3<

Man won and I had a trip that Tuna/Crypt/BL lololol. We've helped tune a couple people since then and I don't think anyone got as close to not being tuned as I did LOLOLOL.

You popped your BL? >u>

Your tuna scared me

Heckler

o yeah first killed g-glitch kam with dande and teddie as tank/bu and then did reg. batless kam last night actually with Pan, martha, and nymph yesterday after tuning someone. >3< Cherry gone. Unless you want BL with bats orz LOL BUT I don't think I've ever even seen her with bbs???

BUT LOL IT'S K IT SCARED ME TOO. At least now I know. XP Might try to learn kiting after I get my QS and SR leveled up. biggrin Would you mind showing me the ropes when you have time?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Faithom
o yeah first killed g-glitch kam with dande and teddie as tank/bu and then did reg. batless kam last night actually with Pan, martha, and nymph yesterday after tuning someone. >3< Cherry gone. Unless you want BL with bats orz LOL BUT I don't think I've ever even seen her with bbs???

BUT LOL IT'S K IT SCARED ME TOO. At least now I know. XP Might try to learn kiting after I get my QS and SR leveled up. biggrin Would you mind showing me the ropes when you have time?

Aw emo okay xD

Of course! biggrin
I'm up in DC for the next two weeks on a laptop though.. I'll probably have to go buy a cheap mouse or something lol

Demonic Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Mew ♪

ninja
You should keep your guide the way you want it. After all it is Your guide.
If anyone has any opinions or different views they can make their own guide or suggest it to their crew when they have one.
talk2hand just saying tho. No one should be rude about someone else's guide/opinion.

Hello there kitten ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces