Rainbow Filled Nights

I'm usually up early weekends emo
I understand xD

I have 3 people to help Monday funfun

Well I could help with Monday, depends XD

It's probably around 4PM EST xD

I think I can do that XD

Great ouo

Oh and slightly off topic *looks at siggy* Don't you already have Flossy Fox?

Yes I do, I just keep forgetting to update it xDDD
I might do that now xD

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Robotic Chibi-tan
I'll help if you need, but I'm not on as much as I used to be. I like to help newbies and give them IN DEPTH reasons as to why they play the way they do. I can tank, but I'm kinda old fashioned. With newbies, I like to take cat/tape in my tank set. My set is changeable, though. I'm not set in stone how I do things, I just prefer to do them how I'm used to it lol

I'll mostly tank for newbies xD I'm horrible when it comes to DPSing xD I'll leave that to the helpers to teach the newbies what to attack ouo I'm glad you're helping though~!

Shirtless Lunatic

12,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey ! anyone up for some rooms?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Paregoric
I can't right now, my computers not playing zOMG right xD

Shirtless Lunatic

12,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
Paregoric

Don't worry.
Definitively finding a crew that would be supportive is really hard.
I'll be around.

Considerate Gaian

Hello there. I am a dms teacher and would be glad to help you sometime when needed. I usually aggro though but working on leveling up. My time zone is pst

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Paregoric
Rainbow Filled Nights
Paregoric

Don't worry.
I'll be around.

I'll take you with the other 4 Monday, okay~?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
WaltDisneyHearts

Hello there. I am a dms teacher and would be glad to help you sometime when needed. I usually aggro though but working on leveling up. My time zone is pst

I'll usually tank ^^ I'm horrible when it comes to teach how to DPS sweatdrop Everyone does it different. Thanks for your help!

Considerate Gaian

Rainbow Filled Nights
WaltDisneyHearts

I'll usually tank ^^ I'm horrible when it comes to teach how to DPS sweatdrop Everyone does it different. Thanks for your help!

thats fine. I prefer to tank and in GR do BU. But I also am working on attack rings too.

Shirtless Lunatic

12,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
Paregoric
Rainbow Filled Nights
Paregoric

Don't worry.
I'll be around.

I'll take you with the other 4 Monday, okay~?

I'll be here ~

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Rainbow Filled Nights
Robotic Chibi-tan
I'll help if you need, but I'm not on as much as I used to be. I like to help newbies and give them IN DEPTH reasons as to why they play the way they do. I can tank, but I'm kinda old fashioned. With newbies, I like to take cat/tape in my tank set. My set is changeable, though. I'm not set in stone how I do things, I just prefer to do them how I'm used to it lol

I'll mostly tank for newbies xD I'm horrible when it comes to DPSing xD I'll leave that to the helpers to teach the newbies what to attack ouo I'm glad you're helping though~!

Fine by me 3nodding Been forever since I DMS'd at all. I'm sorely rusty.

Tenacious Sage

Rainbow Filled Nights
WaltDisneyHearts

How DO you do it differently!? You take Mantis, Slash, adn Hack and ATTACK THE DAMN MONSTER! classified_fu

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights
WaltDisneyHearts

How DO you do it differently!? You take Mantis, Slash, adn Hack and ATTACK THE DAMN MONSTER! classified_fu

3 high levels in crew, 3 newbies:
"What do we attack first?"
"Oh what's farthest from the tank."
Le me: attacks the werewolf most likely closest to the tank
Rainbow + teaching DPS = death of crew
I SUCK at it xD
And that's why I'm last to go in and wait to see what everyone else attacks emotion_c8

Tenacious Sage

Rainbow Filled Nights
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights
WaltDisneyHearts

I SUCK at it xD

Rainbow, you don't lack skill in what to attack; you lack common sense. WHY WOULD YOU GET IN A BUNCH OF CREATURES AOE?! classified_fu You attack wolves first, but only if they are about as far away as the closest vamp and not in front of a monster. Anyway, the kill order is kinda broken now XD Few actually follow it.

And edit that sig! NAO!

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights
WaltDisneyHearts

I SUCK at it xD

Rainbow, you don't lack skill in what to attack; you lack common sense. WHY WOULD YOU GET IN A BUNCH OF CREATURES AOE?! classified_fu You attack wolves first, but only if they are about as far away as the closest vamp and not in front of a monster. Anyway, the kill order is kinda broken now XD Few actually follow it.

And edit that sig! NAO!

I BELIEVE IN YOLO AND THE MONSTERS
REALLY DON'T TO THAT MUCH DAMAGE ANYWAY [edit in YM]
I Try to follow those rules and everyone's like "NO RAINBOW THIS VAAAMP!" even though there's 2 werewolves next to it emotion_facepalm

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT
yes mommy Meg emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas