Poll whore! 0.25 25.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120 121 > >> »|

Rainbow Filled Nights
MrDevil69
Rainbow Filled Nights
Darkened Fay
curtneko
people charge to kite? zzyli charges to kite???????

No but everyone keeps leaving us and I'm desperate and having a panic attack so I figured it couldn't hurt.

I'm sorry I left Fay, I really wish I could have stayed... sweatdrop
Sometimes the weekday for tuna isn't good for people..
I heard it failed? emotion_8c

Well Yes and no. I did get attuned last night, but rainbow I think I hold the zomg for the longest tuna run. It was a nightmare. We just made it through the gr maze when this moron energon1 just up and left. When he did that he reset the gr. $ of us were in HPR while 1 was dead in the room back and silk who was going to be our 5th person could get through for the reason before. We tried going back to get Dark but we all died. I held the room while they all went back to clear green room. It took three hours for us to finally get a good kite (No offense to Dark or Fay or Spring I think her name was. Vk knows who it was.) Myia left and she got her friend, but we did struggle for a little bit. Finally Becky comes back to fill silk spot because he lost power. After another failed kite we finally got ZZ to come clear the room and get back to business which still took 3 hours. Even with the same map. Honestly Rainbow if it was niot for Dark Fay Becky and ZZ I would not have gotten attuned. Everybody I didnt mention help but honestly if it wasnt for the fact Im Fay bf, Darks friend, and for Becky and ZZ good heart it wasnt happenening. I know I didnt mention other names and the reason is because those four stayed pretty much all day with us, Silk really helped out alot. Myia helped until she left us even though she been promising to teach her to kite. Rainbow you did help and I appreciate it and you did do a good job learning to kite. Sorry for anybody I missed names who did help out I appreciate it.

At least you got attuned! Congrats!
Nymph? She's a good player, it's good you got her in. Zzy too.
How long was the run completely? I know clearing YM was a pain.. sweatdrop
And yes, you can help. 3nodding

14hrs total

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
MrDevil69
Rainbow Filled Nights
MrDevil69
Rainbow Filled Nights
Darkened Fay
curtneko
people charge to kite? zzyli charges to kite???????

No but everyone keeps leaving us and I'm desperate and having a panic attack so I figured it couldn't hurt.

I'm sorry I left Fay, I really wish I could have stayed... sweatdrop
Sometimes the weekday for tuna isn't good for people..
I heard it failed? emotion_8c

Well Yes and no. I did get attuned last night, but rainbow I think I hold the zomg for the longest tuna run. It was a nightmare. We just made it through the gr maze when this moron energon1 just up and left. When he did that he reset the gr. $ of us were in HPR while 1 was dead in the room back and silk who was going to be our 5th person could get through for the reason before. We tried going back to get Dark but we all died. I held the room while they all went back to clear green room. It took three hours for us to finally get a good kite (No offense to Dark or Fay or Spring I think her name was. Vk knows who it was.) Myia left and she got her friend, but we did struggle for a little bit. Finally Becky comes back to fill silk spot because he lost power. After another failed kite we finally got ZZ to come clear the room and get back to business which still took 3 hours. Even with the same map. Honestly Rainbow if it was niot for Dark Fay Becky and ZZ I would not have gotten attuned. Everybody I didnt mention help but honestly if it wasnt for the fact Im Fay bf, Darks friend, and for Becky and ZZ good heart it wasnt happenening. I know I didnt mention other names and the reason is because those four stayed pretty much all day with us, Silk really helped out alot. Myia helped until she left us even though she been promising to teach her to kite. Rainbow you did help and I appreciate it and you did do a good job learning to kite. Sorry for anybody I missed names who did help out I appreciate it.

At least you got attuned! Congrats!
Nymph? She's a good player, it's good you got her in. Zzy too.
How long was the run completely? I know clearing YM was a pain.. sweatdrop
And yes, you can help. 3nodding

14hrs total

Eh, it's not bad, but it's not good either..
Mine took 9. The longest I've heard took 35 hours, start to finish(including BL.)

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
yum_strawberry yum_cupcake w-what a..simply marvellous idea emotion_kirakira definitely going to be subscribing to this~ it's so nice of you to offer to take newbies on runs <3 especially since it can take 60+ minutes just to find someone willing to tank u o u

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
technicolor difficulty
yum_strawberry yum_cupcake w-what a..simply marvellous idea emotion_kirakira definitely going to be subscribing to this~ it's so nice of you to offer to take newbies on runs <3 especially since it can take 60+ minutes just to find someone willing to tank u o u

3nodding
I love tanking emotion_kirakira

Im starting a run soon~ anyone wanna join in~?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance IMPORTANT
I am going to the beach this weekend. I will not be on to help anyone/tank for anyone/guide anyone.
My helpers though will 4laugh just quote one and they should be more than happy to help.
I'll be back Monday. However, do post, and when I get back if you haven't been helped I'll start a crew for you and try to get you all in.
Bye! See you Monday!

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Rainbow Filled Nights

yum_strawberry yum_cupcake FFFF that's so awesome of you * w * i can't wait to be higher level so i can be a tank. i really wanna be able to help out newbies too~ it just sucks it takes so long, & it's a bit of a slippery slope, finding people willing to go in with a bunch of 10.0's so you CAN level up.
wish i had been on earlier, i would have loved to go on a run with you :'D

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
technicolor difficulty
Rainbow Filled Nights

yum_strawberry yum_cupcake FFFF that's so awesome of you * w * i can't wait to be higher level so i can be a tank. i really wanna be able to help out newbies too~ it just sucks it takes so long, & it's a bit of a slippery slope, finding people willing to go in with a bunch of 10.0's so you CAN level up.
wish i had been on earlier, i would have loved to go on a run with you :'D

You'll get there 3nodding i started tanking at 11, and tanked like a 12. I'll teach you when your tanking set is 11.
Meat/bandage/wish/diagnose/hotfoot/tape(for starters, add a passive after you're used to tanking)/buff/fitness 4laugh
I'll be back on Monday, I'm heading to the coast for the weekend. You can DMS with me then :3

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Rainbow Filled Nights

yum_strawberry yum_cupcake i know the basics of how it's done (although i'm certain it's not /easy/, surely! XD) so i'm hoping when i start out, i won't be terrible! lol & thanks for the offer to help me learn! i'll definitely come back after i've got some shorbs under my belt! 4laugh
ohh, cool O: have fun at the beach!
I cant wait to be aggro! ^.^

Demonic Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
4laugh This is such a nice thread heart
-stalks it 5evers- ninja

Intellectual Lunatic

FallTooHard
-stalks it 5evers- ninja

ninja
I do the same. emotion_kirakira

Demonic Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
Prince High

ninja
I do the same. emotion_kirakira

Stalking buddy! 4laugh

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
technicolor difficulty
Rainbow Filled Nights

yum_strawberry yum_cupcake i know the basics of how it's done (although i'm certain it's not /easy/, surely! XD) so i'm hoping when i start out, i won't be terrible! lol & thanks for the offer to help me learn! i'll definitely come back after i've got some shorbs under my belt! 4laugh
ohh, cool O: have fun at the beach!

Basics of tanking? It's really easy when youre used to it.
I call it leeching wink
Yea, do come back :3

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
FallTooHard
-stalks it 5evers- ninja

3nodding

Loyal Wife