Total Votes:[ 68 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 119 120 121 > >> »|

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Darkened Fay
Due to crewing with 10.0-1 often I was going to type a list of recommended rings but I see that Rainbow did that in the first post already. heart

I'm prepared wink

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Rainbow Filled Nights
desert-fish
OMG! thank you sooo much for posting this!!
i used to play a lot of zOMG and about 2 years ago i got all my rings up to CL 10
there was little to no content update and i was busy starting university so i stopped playing

some time ago, i heard there was this new area called DMS so i came back wanting to try it out
but its so hard to find a crew! everyone wants CL 11+... which is stupid because everyone has to start somewhere, and excluding players wont help gaia support zOMG

but anyways.. thats my angry rant
xd

lol I didn't come back from hiatus until a month after DMS was released and went on a wild goose chase to get my rings to 10.
It took 6 months but it got done. Not here I am 7 months later almost CL 12 whee
I'll take you in sometime if you like 3nodding

o wow! so fast!!! :O
thank you for making this thread!!
i still need to work hard!!
smile

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
desert-fish
Rainbow Filled Nights
desert-fish
i used to play a lot of zOMG and about 2 years ago i got all my rings up to CL 10
there was little to no content update and i was busy starting university so i stopped playing

some time ago, i heard there was this new area called DMS so i came back wanting to try it out
but its so hard to find a crew! everyone wants CL 11+... which is stupid because everyone has to start somewhere, and excluding players wont help gaia support zOMG

xd

lol I didn't come back from hiatus until a month after DMS was released and went on a wild goose chase to get my rings to 10.
It took 6 months but it got done. Not here I am 7 months later almost CL 12 whee

smile

That's actually not that fast.
There's people hitting 12 solid in less than 2 months.. sweatdrop I only have 5-6 rings at 12, highest level is 11.9 and lowest is 11.6 emotion_8c
You'll get there!

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
desert-fish
Rainbow Filled Nights
desert-fish

xd

smile

Need a crew? We're full right now but I could let you know when a spot opens up?

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Rainbow Filled Nights

There's people hitting 12 solid in less than 2 months.. sweatdrop I only have 5-6 rings at 12, highest level is 11.9 and lowest is 11.6 emotion_8c
You'll get there!

haha ya.. it's hard to play everyday with school and everything
but i'll try my best!
>.<

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Darkened Fay
desert-fish
Rainbow Filled Nights
desert-fish

xd

smile

Need a crew? We're full right now but I could let you know when a spot opens up?

yes please! smile
thank you!
<3

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
desert-fish
Darkened Fay
desert-fish
Rainbow Filled Nights
desert-fish

xd

smile

yes please! smile
thank you!
<3

I figured someone would leave lmao. Bladed. We'll wait. =]

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Darkened Fay

I figured someone would leave lmao. Bladed. We'll wait. =]

kk!
coming~~~
tyty

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
desert-fish
Rainbow Filled Nights

You'll get there!

haha ya.. it's hard to play everyday with school and everything
but i'll try my best!
>.<

Same here xD

Heckler

oooh if you guys are doing runs right now please let me know if another spot opens? ;;u;;

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
So... going to be kiting Green Rooms for the first time after we clear YM. Oh dear. No practice yet or instructions other that Miya's set saved as a sticky note on my computer. Wish me luck?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Darkened Fay
So... going to be kiting Green Rooms for the first time after we clear YM. Oh dear. No practice yet or instructions other that Miya's set saved as a sticky note on my computer. Wish me luck?

I'm kiting for the first time Saturday ;u;
I'll have Miya with me though..
Good luck! If you have qs, every 4-5 times across use it and run away. You'll be fine! :3

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Faithom
oooh if you guys are doing runs right now please let me know if another spot opens? ;;u;;

When I get home I'm gonna be doing a run, if you'd like to join :3

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Rainbow Filled Nights
Darkened Fay

I'm kiting for the first time Saturday ;u;
I'll have Miya with me though..
Good luck! If you have qs, every 4-5 times across use it and run away. You'll be fine! :3

I don't need to do it every time? Oh. Oki.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff