Total Votes:[ 68 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 119 120 121 > >> »|

IRL Cat

Sudice
Nymph of Spring
Sudice
Nymph of Spring
Sudice
I got bored of waiting for DMS to open and buggered off for a year or so. I have all the rings besides sweetheart, all are at 10. Super boring and hard to find a party. Seems like zOMG now is just a place where people log in to sit talking for hours. sweatdrop

Usually depends on the time of day you get on.

More activity = later in the day.

When all the kiddies are home from school..
And the grownups home from work.

emotion_yatta

That doesn't really work out for my time zone...

I'm usually always around. I'm around more because I'm on vacation..but that changes by Sunday. emo

Aw that stinks. Vacations never feel quite long enough.
A few games that I had been playing closed down, I figured I could pass the time here but I was wrong. xd
rainbow's a really good, versatile player

i'm certain she'd be able to work around your timezone issue as long as you're willing to compromise as well

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
desert-fish
OMG! thank you sooo much for posting this!!
i used to play a lot of zOMG and about 2 years ago i got all my rings up to CL 10
there was little to no content update and i was busy starting university so i stopped playing

some time ago, i heard there was this new area called DMS so i came back wanting to try it out
but its so hard to find a crew! everyone wants CL 11+... which is stupid because everyone has to start somewhere, and excluding players wont help gaia support zOMG

but anyways.. thats my angry rant
xd

lol I didn't come back from hiatus until a month after DMS was released and went on a wild goose chase to get my rings to 10.
It took 6 months but it got done. Not here I am 7 months later almost CL 12 whee
I'll take you in sometime if you like 3nodding

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Sudice
Nymph of Spring
Sudice
Nymph of Spring
Sudice
I got bored of waiting for DMS to open and buggered off for a year or so. I have all the rings besides sweetheart, all are at 10. Super boring and hard to find a party. Seems like zOMG now is just a place where people log in to sit talking for hours. sweatdrop

Usually depends on the time of day you get on.

More activity = later in the day.

When all the kiddies are home from school..
And the grownups home from work.

emotion_yatta

I'm usually always around. I'm around more because I'm on vacation..but that changes by Sunday. emo

A few games that I had been playing closed down, I figured I could pass the time here but I was wrong. xd

i'm certain she'd be able to work around your timezone issue as long as you're willing to compromise as well

I try whee
You don't know how hard it is though lol

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Sudice
Nymph of Spring
Sudice

I try whee
do you always start at ym? you should probably give quite a bit more priority/focus to gr runs

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Sudice
Nymph of Spring
Sudice

I try whee
do you always start at ym? you should probably give quite a bit more priority/focus to gr runs

My problem, I usually play early in the morning when hardly any friends of mine are on.
There's random crews, and those randoms are people I know are good players, so there's no problem there.
Though, while I'm out there, newbies that have seen my thread ask me to take them in.
It's kinda hard to, and I can't just say no to them. lol

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Sudice

I try whee

My problem, I usually play early in the morning when hardly any friends of mine are on.
There's random crews, and those randoms are people I know are good players, so there's no problem there.
Though, while I'm out there, newbies that have seen my thread ask me to take them in.
you gotta be assertive to lead how you like, remember! take a morning off for a nice breakfast and come back for a refreshed gr run at lunch or something, and be willing to say no when necessary!

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Sudice

I try whee

you gotta be assertive to lead how you like, remember! take a morning off for a nice breakfast and come back for a refreshed gr run at lunch or something, and be willing to say no when necessary!

That's my problem x.x I can't say no unless I'm already in a crew. It's..
Idk, I just can't say no to anybody o3o

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights

I try whee

this is why dj's the boss crying

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights

I try whee

this is why dj's the boss crying

This is sadly true emo

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
You look adorable Rainbow!

Anyone be needing a crew?

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Darkened Fay

o3o

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
A Random Act of Terror
Darkened Fay

o3o

Hiya Terror! I'm some how thinking you don't need any DMS help. o3o

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Darkened Fay

4laugh

Also, Terror always needs help.

IRL Cat

Rainbow Filled Nights
Darkened Fay

4laugh

being funny lessons

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Rainbow Filled Nights
Darkened Fay

4laugh

being funny lessons
lol

Also, anyone who needs a crew, I'm available now until around 5.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff