Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hay~ I'm not posting this to bash either of these games, but rather out of concern for the safety of this website and to raise some awareness.
( Thes similarities might be unconscious. )

Now, when I first came to this website because I played Ragnarok Online and was...well... getting tired of it. I thought, "Oh cool! I can be all awesome and have my own avatar in a game, but not have to level! I can just chat!"

Well, thats all in good fun, but over the years Gaia seems to slowely be going in that RO direction.

User Image
This was one of thier first banners. Cute, wonderful art, ja.
But-

It looks a bit too similar.Don't you agree?

Now, the battle system is out.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image

I love love love Gaia Online. Please be careful.

Gaia started out as a RO fan site. domokun

Edit: I heard the Ragnarok Online Sub-forum was the first forum in Gaia. domokun
Crosslie
Gaia started out as a RO fan site. domokun

And thus the similarities. :3 Though I wish we had an outfit combo that would sorta facilitate a similarity to the Assassin outfit.
yea... i agree
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

(just posting the pics cause it took me a while to open all the links and my computer isnt that slow so it might take a long time for other people also)

Feral Healer

GASP!

Moonlight Flower,Crusader,Acolyte,Mage and Poring!

They're so alike...I want GaiaOnline to still be intact and not sued by japanese game designers,I love both games,I don't wanna lost one T.T
i don't think this gaia battle system is going to be as good as RO.... i'm afraid it is going to be a lame wannabe, but who knows, maybe gaia will surprise me :]
lol the first time I heard of this I'm like: Rag O__o, it sounds exciting and the monsters do look similar XPP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff