Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So during my last session I tried buffing a rank 4 for a ring only to find that I didn't have enough rage and this could have easily been a downfall in our mission. So I thought that by color-coding the rage bar, it would make my life, the lives of the experienced and even beginners help know how much rage they have in their bar. for example: First bar will be dark red, then brighten to a much brighter red showing they got their 2nd rank if done right. Next bar would be yellow when completed and the third green. Uncompleted bars can be darker shades of that corresponding color. Or a base such as white for more oblivious users. Maybe even make something fancy like make the bar gold when fully charged. I don't know, but something other than RED flat across.
I'm open for suggestions and opinions. What do you people think?

Undead Enchantress

Probably want to keep things simple. Just a different color for RR4 for me.

O.G. Cat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Nice idea. I, too, sometimes do not notice that my rage bar is still in RR3 before I release it thinking I have full rage.
Plus, many newbs in zOMG fail to notice that with more rage, it helps unleash the full power of a ring.
You may find it helpful to keep your crew panel open. On it, it shows how many bars of rage you have. A quick glance there could put your troubles at ease; it's the cure to this problem the devs implemented.

Timid Bunny

Yes please fix this glitchy bar.... the meter can be all full but still I only get r3 when raging, this is extra annoying when time isnt on your side.

Why should I look in the crew panel to see if ima fully raged when there's a meter for it? When did this simple idea of convenience become obsolete? It's broken, fix it. stare

Quotable Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
One Of Those Deaf-Mutes
You may find it helpful to keep your crew panel open. On it, it shows how many bars of rage you have. A quick glance there could put your troubles at ease; it's the cure to this problem the devs implemented.

The crewpane often glitches with regard to rage if you join a crew, just as a point. Sometimes it says that people have no rage when they actually have 3 bars full.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Usaki Tsukino
Yes please fix this glitchy bar.... the meter can be all full but still I only get r3 when raging, this is extra annoying when time isnt on your side.

Why should I look in the crew panel to see if ima fully raged when there's a meter for it? When did this simple idea of convenience become obsolete? It's broken, fix it. stare

look closely at the bar.

are you sure there isnt a small tick of grey?

at the thread:
i stop reading when i saw "RR3 could mean the downfall of our team"

Timid Bunny

A Random Act of Terror

look closely at the bar.

at the thread:

yes, sometime there's one pixel width of grey, still the rage meter is a feature that can be improved. I was talking about when the whole bar is filled but still i have only 2 rage dots in the crew menu = glitch/poor implementation. Ima a programmer myself and if this was my project, I would put it on my improve-list

(The fact is also that zomg is understaffed and the devs have other stuff to handle is another matter alltogether, there's more severe glitches to fix than this one xD)

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Usaki Tsukino
A Random Act of Terror

look closely at the bar.

at the thread:

yes, sometime there's one pixel width of grey, still the rage meter is a feature that can be improved. I was talking about when the whole bar is filled but still i have only 2 rage dots in the crew menu = glitch/poor implementation. Ima a programmer myself and if this was my project, I would put it on my improve-list

(The fact is also that zomg is understaffed and the devs have other stuff to handle is another matter alltogether, there's more severe glitches to fix than this one xD)

yeah, i agree with you on the whole crew pane thing. it glitches constantly for me User Image

but then again, rage bar should be low on the list compared to redoing the tutorial and getting UM/BB full finished.

after those are done, then i would to see a good portion of the glitches either fixed or at least aknowledged as being worked on.

then work on durem and akea. work on sky city after that, fix more glitches that should arise from the areas.

ninja

Sparkly Lunatic

Penultimate Quincy
The crewpane often glitches with regard to rage if you join a crew, just as a point. Sometimes it says that people have no rage when they actually have 3 bars full.
Clicking a person in the crew and checking your target should always give you the correct status even if the crew panel is glitching. Hurray for tedious workarounds.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Anizuka
So during my last session I tried buffing a rank 4 for a ring only to find that I didn't have enough rage and this could have easily been a downfall in our mission. So I thought that by color-coding the rage bar, it would make my life, the lives of the experienced and even beginners help know how much rage they have in their bar. for example: First bar will be dark red, then brighten to a much brighter red showing they got their 2nd rank if done right. Next bar would be yellow when completed and the third green. Uncompleted bars can be darker shades of that corresponding color. Or a base such as white for more oblivious users. Maybe even make something fancy like make the bar gold when fully charged. I don't know, but something other than RED flat across.

it already shows your rage on your player card- idk why you'd need another thing for the rage bar

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
One Of Those Deaf-Mutes
or space bar youself and look at u?
Anizuka
yes rr4 needs a diffrent color this has been a problem when buffing i need the smallest bit more rage to be able to rr4 but can't see that i need more rage
pandexX
One Of Those Deaf-Mutes
or space bar youself and look at u?

this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas