Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I left my zOMG screen for a few seconds and the next thing I know my chari is getting attacked by a huge lump of Garlic which I have never seen before. I'm guessing this was a mini boss of some sort, and it prompt me into searching for a zOMG monster guide. Most of the post I have seen however focus on DMS >.>; Suggestions?

Prince Asty's Partner In Crime

Sexy Goat

19,900 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
I'm guessing you ran into Gilroy. He's a garlic that's larger than the normal ones. He's not a mini boss, just a really big Garlic cat_3nodding

Greedy Lover

He's cute. Try killing him xD

Destructive Bunny

You've met gilroy, he has a chance of splitting into 4 normal garlics on defeat.
User Image

Timid Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Holy Bloody Meat Batman
I'm guessing you ran into Gilroy. He's a garlic that's larger than the normal ones. He's not a mini boss, just a really big Garlic cat_3nodding

That's so very random owo. I didn't even look at its name, I just killed it then wondered what it was later. Ty for the reply xD.

Timid Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Starshine

Good thing he didn't. I didn't have my AOE ring on atm OTL. I was just messing around with hunters bow and Solar Rays.

Cold Creature

Gilroy ? Its like the mother fluff in Basken Lake gonk only that he is weak twisted

very weak emotion_awesome

Destructive Bunny

Skull Maximum Drive
Gilroy ? Its like the mother fluff in Basken Lake gonk only that he is weak twisted

But he's rare, and cute :3

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Starshine
Skull Maximum Drive

But he's rare, and cute :3

and burps emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out