Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here, have some gold.

:) 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

Dapper Dabbler

I haven't been paying attention, so I'm forced to ask... But with the server cycling, are the servers the same every week? Are the three weekend servers usually the same each week and the two weekday servers as well? And which servers are they?
Server Cycles take out existing servers and puts in fresh servers to reduce lag.
The three servers you see are the old servers being taken out while putting in the fresh servers.
This is so the process is smooth and not abrupt to prevent players playing on the server from being kicked suddenly.

Dapper Dabbler

Binary Mess
Server Cycles take out existing servers and puts in fresh servers to reduce lag.
The three servers you see are the old servers being taken out while putting in the fresh servers.
This is so the process is smooth and not abrupt to prevent players playing on the server from being kicked suddenly.

Yes, I understand that. What I meant were what are the names of the servers that are cycled in and out? Would I be able to predict which servers are cycled in on Tuesday and which on Friday?
Sorayo
Binary Mess

Yes, I understand that. What I meant were what are the names of the servers that are cycled in and out? Would I be able to predict which servers are cycled in on Tuesday and which on Friday?

Probably random I don't know for certain.
Never played the game in months.
Servers can be found here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas