Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do I meet him(The Commander who's--I believe--in charge of defending Barton against the Animated) question Elizabeth told me that he would assign me a quest to fight against the Animated. razz I don't recall how to get to where ever it is that he is and she won't tell me again so does anyone now? 3nodding

Thanks xd

~Kris
so how do you get a zomg
shadow ninja king
so how do you get a zomg

Well if you haven't been a part of Gaia for at least a year you can't get on to zOMG. The servers get blocked up so until they fix that, you're a sitting duck. You'll be notified in an announcement when you can play. But if you have been here for more than a year then you can access the game. Simply rollover the word "Games" up on that gray bar ^^^. Don't click but when a box comes up with options like "Rally", "Jigsaw", and "Fishing" click "zOMG!"(the very first option). No need to click "zOMG! Microsite" or any extra options that appear when you rollover "zOMG!"

Hope that helped but in the mean time, could you not start a new topic on my post. I need to get an answer for my own question. Just make you're own brand new topic so there's no confusion.

Thanks and good luck!

~Kris

Eloquent Pusher

I think you're talking about Leon owo
You have to go find him in the Feilds
Eranas
I think you're talking about Leon owo
You have to go find him in the Feilds

The Fields? Do you mean through the south gate? confused

Super Gaian

UnConCeivAble
Eranas