Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since it seems unlikely we will ever get to see a completed BB, have the devs shared what they were planning to do? It'd be nice to know, just to satisfy my curiosity! It seems like they could at least tell us what the quests and instances were going to be like.

Mega Hoarder

good question, I'd like to know too! I'd also still like to know why there is a alien skull on the bridge!

Perfect Saint

They did hold that contest to name the boss for the area. Supposed to be the 'Registered Offender'. But, BB has definitely been halted as well for the rest of the game and they even refunded the BB pass. I don't expect to see anything from the area.

Salty Aggressor

I think one of the devs had a potential concept art thread a few years ago..Not sure if it was for BB or not though
I'd be interested in knowing also!

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

I seem to remember reading somewhere that it was supposed to have links to games like word bump and slots, but it was also supposed to have new games too. I wish I could remember where I read it though. I'm sure that anything I read about it was before October '09 though.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
They had a cash register boss in mind for it.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I think the thing is, the staff's attention and priorities are more into making money on things that will give them more, such as EIs and Cash offers.

Distinct Hunter

6,050 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Storing Energy 50
That place is difficult
slapthefatcat2
I think the thing is, the staff's attention and priorities are more into making money on things that will give them more, such as EIs and Cash offers.

i understand that, but I'm sure they had plans for bb, and I'd be interested in knowing what their plans were

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff