Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'm just wondering how to equate a base damage with +50% more damage(Amps). I tried several things like adding the 50% of the incoming attack to the current attack(So base damage+50% of the base damage, Multiplying the base damage to 150%, etc, but it wouldn't give me such fine results. Help?
Metalio Schozer
I'm just wondering how to equate a base damage with +50% more damage(Amps). I tried several things like adding the 50% of the incoming attack to the current attack(So base damage+50% of the base damage, Multiplying the base damage to 150%, etc, but it wouldn't give me such fine results. Help?

"Base damage" isn't so consistent in actuality. What the statistics say is what the average base attack amounts to. Accuracy buffs also play a factor.

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
Binary Mess
Metalio Schozer

"Base damage" isn't so consistent in actuality. What the statistics say is what the average base attack amounts to. Accuracy buffs also play a factor.

Give me an example please. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
Metalio Schozer
Binary Mess
Metalio Schozer

It's simple.
Go on zOMG! without any buffs and with an attack.
Suppress yourself accordingly to the victim.
Now keep attacking the victim and log the damage inflicted per hit.

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
Binary Mess
Metalio Schozer
Binary Mess
Metalio Schozer

It's simple.
Go on zOMG! without any buffs and with an attack.
Suppress yourself accordingly to the victim.
Now keep attacking the victim and log the damage inflicted per hit.

Thanks. I'll try that. wink wink wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces