11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Zzyli
Mazelle

Oh, you must be thinking of Vkiera, the captain of the guild! whee

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Even if you are exiled from Gaia, you would still be fearless leader.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Stop trying to thwart my escape plan! ninja

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mazelle
Zzyli
Mazelle

Oh, no no no. This was all Pinque's doing.
*washes her hands of any responsibility* blaugh

It's under the MLH banner, so as Fearless Leader, I assume you have some kind of involvement blaugh

Oh, you must be thinking of Vkiera, the captain of the guild! whee

emotion_eyebrow

But anyway, I should be able to help during the evening on the 21st, I work that day so it may depend on how tired I am when I get home if I can help or not. o.e

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mazelle

Stop trying to thwart my escape plan! ninja

Hey, you went AWOL on us for about 9 months. I think you can escape whenever you want to.

If I was dumb enough to start a run some time (not right now), could I get Pinque to list it?

... I should ask her that. Duh.

Ohh weekend run emotion_dowant
I'm pretty sure that I may be able to help. Day shift ^o^
/Turtle is in PST and can't crew during the hours of 6-9, so she has before that, and after that until 11. o3o
I'll let you know if I can't otherwise. Normally on weekends my parents aren't home, so yeah. But idk if my grandma is coming to stay, or what because of recent events...
Bleh, I'll let ya'll know ^_^

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Doomdragon8
Hi Pinque! For this thread, I'd like to be a certain kind of Helper.
Because of my situation, I can only use a tablet which, as you probably can assume, does not run good on zOMG. So back to me being a "certain kind", I would like to help by preparing them for the runs. This can be expressed in questions such as "What rings do you prefer to be using when you go on a DMS run/ what rings do you use on a daily basis?" or "Are there any challenging parts of DMS that the crew you're in should know so they can elaborate on how to get over this challenge?". Zeal can probably double-team on this job with me to fully make sure a person is prepped up and ready to get attuned before you actually start the run.

So, all in all, I'm just here to ask questions before you actually do the run so it doesn't hinder you when you actually do the run. Oh and don't disapprove just because this seems a boring a job. I actually really like doing this! Turtle and Zea (and maybe more people) have seen my "helping" posts in the original MLH thread. They're rather long but get the job done 3nodding
/starts helping even though you didn't approve yet o3o

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Doom that would be great! I will make a note of that on the front page!

Oh, I don't really want to say anything, but Doom is a HOST, not hostess xD

Barton Sweetheart

Doomdragon8
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Doomdragon8
Because of my situation, I can only use a tablet which, as you probably can assume, does not run good on zOMG. So back to me being a "certain kind", I would like to help by preparing them for the runs. This can be expressed in questions such as "What rings do you prefer to be using when you go on a DMS run/ what rings do you use on a daily basis?" or "Are there any challenging parts of DMS that the crew you're in should know so they can elaborate on how to get over this challenge?". Zeal can probably double-team on this job with me to fully make sure a person is prepped up and ready to get attuned before you actually start the run.

So, all in all, I'm just here to ask questions before you actually do the run so it doesn't hinder you when you actually do the run. Oh and don't disapprove just because this seems a boring a job. I actually really like doing this! Turtle and Zea (and maybe more people) have seen my "helping" posts in the original MLH thread. They're rather long but get the job done 3nodding

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Just put the dress on and behave.

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Zealand_Aquarius
Doomdragon8
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Doomdragon8

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Just put the dress on and behave.

Okay crying

Hygienic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
            How is it possible that you guys have 24 hours of game-play without blinding your eyes?

~~~
            Go DUREM!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
xXx_chinnie_xXx
User Image
            How is it possible that you guys have 24 hours of game-play without blinding your eyes?

~~~
            Go DUREM!

That's why we're working in shifts. This way hopefully we can all do 2-3 hours and then swap in 4-5 unattuned at HPR.

My personal best worst was a 16 hour Tuna run where I was on the whole time.

Barton Sweetheart

xXx_chinnie_xXx
User Image

~~~
            Go DUREM!

Time Machine always use a time machine, and time zones use them to your advantage

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Doomdragon8
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Doomdragon8

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Oh I am sooooo sorry! I knew that too, but I was running out the door and wasn't thinking!

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mazelle
Zzyli

Lovely idea ladies. Sign me up to be around. I never know when I'm sleeping though, so I'll be on .... some shift.

Also, I was just thinking that maybe you should pop in a base CL/suitable ringset that you want to work with, as you've said with the right CL/rings, but haven't said what they are o3o

I am also an experienced Kam teacher, and can teach anyone who would like to (and has the necessary CL) how to Kam.

Oh, no no no. This was all Pinque's doing.
*washes her hands of any responsibility* blaugh

ETA One of these days you'll have to take me under your wing. I need to beat Kam and all that junk.

I BLAME MAZ!

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Doomdragon8
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Doomdragon8

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Oh I am sooooo sorry! I knew that too, but I was running out the door and wasn't thinking!

/quickly takes off dress that Zea forced me to wear
Oh psh, its ok. Though, it wasn't fun ninja

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Doomdragon8
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Doomdragon8
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Doomdragon8

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

/quickly takes off dress that Zea forced me to wear
Oh psh, its ok. Though, it wasn't fun ninja

But...but...you didn't even twirl pretty for us first sad

Hygienic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zzyli

User Image
            Well, THAT makes sense.
            I was just talking about the fact that doing DMS takes almost half the day depending on how fast you do the mazes.
            I just don't understand how you have enough time to do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff