Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
QuestBusters
__ _ _ ______ _ _ _____ _ _ _____ _ _ __

No quest is too great or too small!

We are here to help with any and all quests!

If you need help with a ZOMG quest, all you have to do is post in this thread. Post big so I see it! Like this:

HALP! I've been slimed!

All we ask is that you have the quest you want to do, are at the proper CL for said quest, and you have the time to do it!

Please note: I am usually on at night USA time, but other helpers are on during the day for your quest needs!

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Roolz

I hate having to put rules, but they are a necessary evil. So kindly follow them and there won't be any problems. Thank you! heart

1 ~ No trolling, flaming or harassment. These are against the rules of the site and I will simply report you if you do it. You will also be put on ignore so you cannot post in this thread.

2 ~ A little talking off subject is fine because friends do that, but please do not turn this into a spam party. So no giants gifs, vids or quote towers of nothing but emotes. The main purpose of this thread is to help people do quests. I don't want those requests for help to get lost.

3 ~ Just generally behave and everything will be fine!

The rules will be amended as needed.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Announcements

9/6/2012

We will now be offering DMS training runs since it's open to the masses. Please understand we are not pr0, and everyone does it a little differently. But we have been doin this for a while and we can help you. We firmly believe it is better to teach people how to play rather than complain because they don't know how.

The requirements are:
You must be a CL 10 or higher.
You must have at least 3/4 of your buffs at 10 along with wish or bandage and meat. (Meat is important when you're just starting out in DMS.) It's very hard to assign buffs when half the crew only has two buffs at ten and they are the same ones.
You must know how to use healing rings, and actually use them.
You must have the time...DMS is not a fast proposition. Kindly don't start if you have to leave in 20 minutes.
You know how to listen and learn. I know this should be obvious, but it isn't always.
Runs will be announced on short notice...it's first come, first serve! whee

8/10/2012

There will be a sheep raid with the Mouton Twin item on Friday the 17th at 7 PM PST by the fire on Gold Beach! *Server~Bladed Vase* (If you do not have that item, just bring whatever sheep you have or like you can be Bo Peep er something...we aren't that picky!)

User Image

7/28/2012

I refurbished the tuna run thread to fill the gap for what was lost. *Halfheartedly throws confetti*

gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

FF 33 BL 30 (10)

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
FAQ

I'm confused, will you still be doing tuna runs?

Yes we will. However that is no longer the only purpose of this thread. And they may not be scheduled as far in advance.

Is this the new MLH thread?

While you will still be seeing some of the same friendly faces because they are kind hearted people who like to help, this is no longer in any way affiliated with MLH. Yes, I am still friends with Maz.

Why did you decide to do this?

I had intended to do it in the first place, MLH came into being a few hours before I did it, so I simply chose to help there instead. Now that it is gone I still believe people need help with quests. We are going to provide that free service for people.

I asked for help but no one responded, why not?

Our goal is to help as many people as possible, but we are real people with lives and there simply may not have been anyone on to help. If you still need help when we return, we are there for ya babay!

Can I be a helper in this thread?

Absolutely!

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'd love to be a helper. 4laugh

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Miyaka Hana

Ok great, when are you usually available?

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
I NEED TUNA crying

Edit: a crew of mine was planning on doing a Tuna run tomorrow. Should I post here or make another thread?

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Miyaka Hana

Usually from the afternoon to early in the morning. I'm in the Central time Zone sooo, about from 12pm-6am?

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I can bu healer Thursdays and Fridays, both at 9:00A.M. PST.
CL 11.8-11.9

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Miyaka Hana
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Miyaka Hana

Usually from the afternoon to early in the morning. I'm in the Central time Zone sooo, about from 12pm-6am?

Awesome, I will put you on night shift! Thank you so much!

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wut Panda
I can bu healer Thursdays and Fridays, both at 9:00A.M. PST.
CL 11.8-11.9

Awesome Panda! I will put you on day shift!

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Miyaka Hana
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Miyaka Hana

Awesome, I will put you on night shift! Thank you so much!

Not a problem! heart Thank you! 4laugh

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SWEET!

I need a tuna sandwich!

Sign me up! xd

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Robotic Chibi-tan
I NEED TUNA crying

Edit: a crew of mine was planning on doing a Tuna run tomorrow. Should I post here or make another thread?

No that's fine, it's good if people are doing other runs...this is a great place to let people know that! If you don't make it, you can always go on the one we have scheduled too.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Robotic Chibi-tan
I NEED TUNA crying

No that's fine, it's good if people are doing other runs...this is a great place to let people know that! If you don't make it, you can always go on the one we have scheduled too.

okay smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces