Gives this thread some heart

Awww ty!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Lovely idea ladies. Sign me up to be around. I never know when I'm sleeping though, so I'll be on .... some shift.

Also, I was just thinking that maybe you should pop in a base CL/suitable ringset that you want to work with, as you've said with the right CL/rings, but haven't said what they are o3o

I am also an experienced Kam teacher, and can teach anyone who would like to (and has the necessary CL) how to Kam.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zzyli

Lovely idea ladies. Sign me up to be around. I never know when I'm sleeping though, so I'll be on .... some shift.

Also, I was just thinking that maybe you should pop in a base CL/suitable ringset that you want to work with, as you've said with the right CL/rings, but haven't said what they are o3o

I am also an experienced Kam teacher, and can teach anyone who would like to (and has the necessary CL) how to Kam.

Yay Z! I will put ya down for both shifts. It's just so people know who to look for anyway

Barton Sweetheart

Oh so THIS was what you where doing then! I love this idea very much so. Kudos

Working it out then I can help most days starting from 4pm PST. BUT if need be I can do nights on some days starting from 10-11pm PST if I've converted that right. As long as I know in advance when the run will be I can say yes or no, I hope that's okay?

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Hi Pinque! For this thread, I'd like to be a certain kind of Helper.
Because of my situation, I can only use a tablet which, as you probably can assume, does not run good on zOMG. So back to me being a "certain kind", I would like to help by preparing them for the runs. This can be expressed in questions such as "What rings do you prefer to be using when you go on a DMS run/ what rings do you use on a daily basis?" or "Are there any challenging parts of DMS that the crew you're in should know so they can elaborate on how to get over this challenge?". Zeal can probably double-team on this job with me to fully make sure a person is prepped up and ready to get attuned before you actually start the run.

So, all in all, I'm just here to ask questions before you actually do the run so it doesn't hinder you when you actually do the run. Oh and don't disapprove just because this seems a boring a job. I actually really like doing this! Turtle and Zea (and maybe more people) have seen my "helping" posts in the original MLH thread. They're rather long but get the job done 3nodding
/starts helping even though you didn't approve yet o3o

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
          ╭♥ I would love to help out with almost anything if needed. (Kind of iffy on tanking in YM, and I don't know how to kite...) I'll be on all day so either shift will be fine. 9 a.m - 9p.m PST. Just in case you needed the times~ My CL goes from 11.8-12.0

Barton Sweetheart

Doomdragon8

I suddenly feel like a Mexican wrestlers with that talk of double team. I might not be the best at zOMG but I can explain things okay.

Witty Genius

I NEED A TUNA SANDWICH!!!

but really >.<
I'm 11.8 - 12 and I'd appreciate some help

Edit: No longer need the tuna sandwich biggrin Happy to help others though!

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi all! I will get everyone put down into the appropriate place! Thanks so much helpers!

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Doomdragon8
Hi Pinque! For this thread, I'd like to be a certain kind of Helper.
Because of my situation, I can only use a tablet which, as you probably can assume, does not run good on zOMG. So back to me being a "certain kind", I would like to help by preparing them for the runs. This can be expressed in questions such as "What rings do you prefer to be using when you go on a DMS run/ what rings do you use on a daily basis?" or "Are there any challenging parts of DMS that the crew you're in should know so they can elaborate on how to get over this challenge?". Zeal can probably double-team on this job with me to fully make sure a person is prepped up and ready to get attuned before you actually start the run.

So, all in all, I'm just here to ask questions before you actually do the run so it doesn't hinder you when you actually do the run. Oh and don't disapprove just because this seems a boring a job. I actually really like doing this! Turtle and Zea (and maybe more people) have seen my "helping" posts in the original MLH thread. They're rather long but get the job done 3nodding
/starts helping even though you didn't approve yet o3o

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Doom that would be great! I will make a note of that on the front page!

Beloved Pirate

I really need a tuna sandwich xp
Cl 11.6-11.8

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Zzyli

Oh, no no no. This was all Pinque's doing.
*washes her hands of any responsibility* blaugh

ETA One of these days you'll have to take me under your wing. I need to beat Kam and all that junk.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mazelle

It's under the MLH banner, so as Fearless Leader, I assume you have some kind of involvement blaugh

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Zzyli
Mazelle

It's under the MLH banner, so as Fearless Leader, I assume you have some kind of involvement blaugh

Oh, you must be thinking of Vkiera, the captain of the guild! whee

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mazelle

Oh, you must be thinking of Vkiera, the captain of the guild! whee

Even if you are exiled from Gaia, you would still be fearless leader.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff