18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zealand_Aquarius
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
We are at the gate, where are you

Just waiting to be let back on to a server

Oh I meant Cuore actually.... xd I saw that you were on the way!

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Cuore Rotto
:O AVENGERS ASSEMBLE?

We're on Brain Clam. At the DMS gate. Are you coming?

Wheezing Dabbler

13,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
I am comig@!

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ok just to reiterate....kindly make sure you all actually have TIME to DMS before you ask for help. We are doing things and we usually stop doing them to help you.

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Ok just to reiterate....kindly make sure you all actually have TIME to DMS before you ask for help. We are doing things and we usually stop doing them to help you.
argg ye scallywags needa swab thy poopdeck for ye troubles

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
whalewatcher
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
argg ye scallywags needa swab thy poopdeck for ye troubles

Brain

Barton Sweetheart

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

This, this so very very much.

DMS is not like the other instances it WILL take time it WILL need people to take other rings and it CAN take a bit to gather a crew sometimes.

That been said anyone fancy taking on the whole instance tonight/later, later today? I'm talking yellow, green, 100% , crypt and if I don't fall asleep or computer has gone odd at this point bloodlust?

Barton Sweetheart

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

DMS is not like the other instances it WILL take time it WILL need people to take other rings and it CAN take a bit to gather a crew sometimes.

That been said anyone fancy taking on the whole instance tonight/later, later today? I'm talking yellow, green, 100% , crypt and if I don't fall asleep or computer has gone odd at this point bloodlust?

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zealand_Aquarius
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Maz and I were just talking about wanting to do BL on skype less than an hour ago. It will depend on what time and how my back feels tomorrow though.

Barton Sweetheart

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Maz and I were just talking about wanting to do BL on skype less than an hour ago. It will depend on what time and how my back feels tomorrow though.

I can let you chose the time and day if you like? Was thinking to start around 5pm PST time ( my 2am) this Thrusday ( time zones confuse me) but would love to crew with you and Maz so will take when ever.

Was not stalking Skype ninja

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zealand_Aquarius
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

I can let you chose the time and day if you like? Was thinking to start around 5pm PST time ( my 2am) this Thrusday ( time zones confuse me) but would love to crew with you and Maz so will take when ever.

Was not stalking Skype ninja

Ok, lets plan it properly. AND lets go with a theme too! I am thinking steampunk.

Now here is the thing, I can't come on that early. My husband just gets home from work about that time of day. I usually don't come on before 9 PM MST. But you guys can start the run, and I can take over for someone who has to go. Someone always has to go. If I miss out on YM, it's not that big of a deal because I have done it 942,674 times.

So shall we plan it for tonight?

Barton Sweetheart

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Ok, lets plan it properly. AND lets go with a theme too! I am thinking steampunk.

Now here is the thing, I can't come on that early. My husband just gets home from work about that time of day. I usually don't come on before 9 PM MST. But you guys can start the run, and I can take over for someone who has to go. Someone always has to go. If I miss out on YM, it's not that big of a deal because I have done it 942,674 times.

I'm good with tonight if you are!

That sounds like a fantastic plan as well ^^

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
So, what have I been volunteered for?

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zealand_Aquarius
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

I'm good with tonight if you are!

That sounds like a fantastic plan as well ^^

Ok what server are you guys on? Plus I need to change my outfit.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
We are on Brain Clam, we need 4 people....be in your steam gear and get there! First come, first serve!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff