Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battle-ready Brawler

aaaand back!

Battle-ready Brawler

aaand done, off to craft my formula emotion_kirakira

Battle-ready Brawler

Come farm with me emotion_kirakira !

Battle-ready Brawler

not doing anything, just...kicking around otami because I can.

Battle-ready Brawler

Annnnnnd done, lol

Battle-ready Brawler

SUP BITCHES. I feel the ridiculous need to start working on my zOMG badges again and I've decided Alien Walkers is a good place to start.

I haven't done hive (or anything on zOMG honestly sweatdrop ) in a year or two so forgive me if I'm a little bit rusty, lol. Any and all pointers are welcome
SetsunaEternal
SUP BITCHES. I feel the ridiculous need to start working on my zOMG badges again and I've decided Alien Walkers is a good place to start.

I haven't done hive (or anything on zOMG honestly sweatdrop ) in a year or two so forgive me if I'm a little bit rusty, lol. Any and all pointers are welcome

Wow! You've been keeping this place going since 2010. biggrin You remind of this one other person.

Hive sounds like a lot of fun though. If the planets and stars can align themselves perfectly together, then there is a chance I could join in. 3nodding

Battle-ready Brawler

Thanks congatesu for the lovely round, we made it all the way to wave 40 all by our two-sies!

Looking to go again, come find me!

Battle-ready Brawler

Felis Hircus
SetsunaEternal

Wow! You've been keeping this place going since 2010. biggrin You remind of this one other person.

Hive sounds like a lot of fun though. If the planets and stars can align themselves perfectly together, then there is a chance I could join in. 3nodding
Haha, yeah, I actually was one of the beta testers, I've always loved zOMG but I just haven't had the time or the desire to play it for.....reasons >_> . I still haven't done dead man's pass to the full extent of it, though I'm looking to change that too.

I'm still hanging around if you wanna go :'D

Battle-ready Brawler

Right, so they totally finally have the stream for teen wolf up and it'll probably be about another 5 or so minutes for it to load fully and then I'm going to be off screaming at my screen for a half our to 45 minutes. So HIVE is put on hold for now.
SetsunaEternal
Felis Hircus
SetsunaEternal

Haha, yeah, I actually was one of the beta testers, I've always loved zOMG but I just haven't had the time or the desire to play it for.....reasons >_> . I still haven't done dead man's pass to the full extent of it, though I'm looking to change that too.

Ooh. It's cool that you've been able to find value in the game for so long. razz

You wanna hive right now? I have to go out for a bit. If there's another time you're playing the game, I can come join you. 3nodding

Battle-ready Brawler

Felis Hircus
SetsunaEternal
Felis Hircus
SetsunaEternal

Ooh. It's cool that you've been able to find value in the game for so long. razz

You wanna hive right now? I have to go out for a bit. If there's another time you're playing the game, I can come join you. 3nodding
Hey, sorry, took a teen wolf break which - SO not worth it in the end, SO ******** ANGRY with this show right now, I'm done with it - but yeah, I'm online right now?

Battle-ready Brawler

no takers for the second round and I actually need to turn in because 5am arrives a lot faster than you would think.

Night heart !
SetsunaEternal
Felis Hircus
SetsunaEternal
Felis Hircus
SetsunaEternal

Hey, sorry, took a teen wolf break which - SO not worth it in the end, SO ******** ANGRY with this show right now, I'm done with it - but yeah, I'm online right now?

Sorry. Like I said. I was out. Maybe next time. sweatdrop

Battle-ready Brawler

//quickie bump for goodbye post edit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out