Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battle-ready Brawler

Uron Teff
I like this idea. <3 from me. : )
lol, you shouldn't be encouraging me to not do my homework Uron rofl rofl If you're free/not doing SS runs, you should come along heart !

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Depends how much work I manage to get done tomorrow (plus we have the clan meet in the evening <33), but I may take you up on those farming crew offers heart
( I'm GMT though, so I doubt I'd be able to make it for the entire time sweatdrop )

Battle-ready Brawler

Well, it'd be what, 7-ish your time? That's not so terribly late. I'd love to have you heart !!

Battle-ready Brawler

Better late than never yea, lol? Doing shewolf farming on air fluff, come join me <3!

Battle-ready Brawler

Did a couple rounds of Shewolf, but interest lagged and I got bored so heading over to Otami for Stone Coatl. We have 2 spots in crew, drop me a whisper or a shout heart

Battle-ready Brawler

Alright, I'm cutting out for a bit, my clan is having a meet up. Depending on when it ends, I may or may not head back to Bassken for more Shewolf or possibly another Stone Coatl run. Until then, see you guys <3!

Battle-ready Brawler

Alright, clan meet over, did one last shewolf blitz, and I'm calling it a night pretty children. Till next time <3!

Battle-ready Brawler

Back in black and ready to rumble, taking on She Wolf and calling all able bodied and questing zOMGaian's to come set the fur flying.

Yea, I made that up off the top of my head, what do now!?

Battle-ready Brawler

Need to finish packing my trunk for this weekends trip, hopefully I'll be back in an hour. If not, don't turn back, it's too late for me *dramatic pose*

Battle-ready Brawler

IT'S FINALLY HERE

All things withstanding, if the updated doesn't break zOMG and bring it down an hour after it's implemented and/or it's still actually up and running when I get home from work, I will be spending however many days it takes for me to get all Coliseum badges grinding away, as I'm sure a lot of other people will be as well.

LETS MAKE IT A PARTY OKAY :'D? CONSIDER THIS MY RSVP. I'LL SEE YOU ALL THERE <3!

Battle-ready Brawler

ONLINE AND READY TO ROCK.

Battle-ready Brawler

lolololololololol, Col is awesome. Getting dinner though, totally haven't even changed out of my work clothes yet

/has been playing in a sweater dress and heels for the past 2 hours rofl

BE BACK IN A BIT.

Battle-ready Brawler

Returned, still on Air Fluff and looking to do Col still <3!

Battle-ready Brawler

Alright, I'm all Colosseum'ed out for today. Managed to get like, 11 of 12 badges, crewed up with a bunch of chill people, and had an all around cool time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, fond memories for days and days! I have the weekend off from work and no finals to speak of until monday so do expect to see a lot of Setsu around zOMG these next two days ;D Feel free to post here with your own Colosseum memories/experiences, I'd love to hear them :3!

Night <3!

Battle-ready Brawler

So, now that I'm officially done for the semester, my temp job is cutting me from 2 days a week to just one and my part time job isn't giving me any hours at all. LOVELY.

What's a girl to do but waste her entire day playing zOMG now that she doesn't have a million projects that needed finishing yesterday to work on? Depending on what decorating needs doing around the house (since I'm officially the cheer committee), I may be on around 1ish or later. Also depends on when I actually wake up rofl

But we'll see :3 I'm willing to go into Colo at whatever level you're at so if you're not a 10, no biggie. I'll cap ;D Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff