Welcome to Gaia! ::

The screenshots have not be added ever since the two screenshots of the Battlesystem of two places.

Qixter! Give us more Screen shots for us, Gaians to enjoy! scream
ITT: Elitism and heartless demands for something without bothering to consider that maybe they want some secrets leftover for us to pick up on.
[Raid]
ITT: Elitism and heartless demands for something without bothering to consider that maybe they want some secrets leftover for us to pick up on.
Then they don't have to show that part. wink

Just some more screen shots.
Plushie Emperor
[Raid]

agree.
KrazyJoe
Plushie Emperor
[Raid]

agree.
And it died. gonk

Shameless Shapeshifter

Plushie Emperor
The screenshots have not be added ever since the two screenshots of the Battlesystem of two places.

Have you seen the pictures at the battle website yet? There are certainly more than two.
What exactly are you going to do if your demand isn't met? Throw a tantrum? Threaten to quit the site?

*Fails to see you having any leverage*

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
More info is needed since they said they will be updating the website until the MMO comes out. I haven't seen anything new since the website.
You'll quit if you don't? oh noes! Alert the media!

I figure I'd throw that out there if you did. But you didn't so... just ignore me.
Blade90
More info is needed since they said they will be updating the website until the MMO comes out. I haven't seen anything new since the website.
Have you ever thought that their progress has slowed? Maybe they've reached some type of problem in a certain part of the development of whatever they're doing. And Qixter hasn't said that there would be a number of updates. Who knows, maybe we'll get only one more until the game is released. We just have to sit patiently and wait for updates, or the actual game.

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
The Right Honorable MG
What exactly are you going to do if your demand isn't met? Throw a tantrum? Threaten to quit the site?

*Fails to see you having any leverage*

Yeah you can't really "demand" anything from a gaia developer. They're gonna release stuff whenever they feel they're ready, not because you want it neutral

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Well, there are petitions, but that's mainly to show interest.
And yes, Plushie Emperor, you need to be deposed if you continue to be so pushy.. now where did I put my guillotine? razz
Syera Miktayee
Plushie Emperor

Have you seen the pictures at the battle website yet? There are certainly more than two.
No, Look at the screenshots slots only. There are only two.

And I won't quit Gaia.

But I still demand more Screenshots.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
*bows mockingly* Might I advise Your Excellency that patience is a virtue in peace as well as war?

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
The_Fooler
Blade90
Have you ever thought that their progress has slowed? Maybe they've reached some type of problem in a certain part of the development of whatever they're doing. And Qixter hasn't said that there would be a number of updates. Who knows, maybe we'll get only one more until the game is released. We just have to sit patiently and wait for updates, or the actual game.

It's all we can do is wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces