Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, I'm thinking eventually a PvP feature will be avaliable to players. What I want to know is this. Is PvP going to be world PvP or some type of Arena only thing?
My friend, we just don't know.

satansfishnets's Husband

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
world based pvp would be stupid, resulting in pking, unless you mean like in dofus ("I CHALENGE U TU A DUL!1!!111" wink and you accept and your transported to an arena.
I'm guessing it'll probably be free roam PvP where you can either only battle in certain areas or you have an option on weither people can attack you or not. Like a PvP On/Off switch.
I....wonder....
I think the Dofus way is probably better. I actually think maybe they'd make the switch thing, though.
you can't deny though that PKing makes things interesting. Besides, they make PKKers now so that would lighten the load a very little.
That be cool! You'd kick them in the shin then run!

satansfishnets's Husband

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Seth-Moore
you can't deny though that PKing makes things interesting. Besides, they make PKKers now so that would lighten the load a very little.
then you'd have pkkkers, and pkkkkers.
and so on.
would be shitload of hell.
Pictures-Fade
I'm guessing it'll probably be free roam PvP where you can either only battle in certain areas or you have an option on weither people can attack you or not. Like a PvP On/Off switch.

That would be the most sensible solution to PvPing

satansfishnets's Husband

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Syrniki
Pictures-Fade

That would be the most sensible solution to PvPing
well... you'd just have to turn on pvp, kill someone and turn it off. so then you can't get killed.
Seth-Moore

Yes they might, but not for people who aren't big fans of PvP such as myself. I dislike it, and I don't think it would be fair to me and others like me to just MAKE US PvP because there's a bunch clueless people attacking whoever passes by.
So yes, it should be optional, for fairness.
Seth-Moore

Actually, we do. xp

PvP will not be implemented during it's initial launch, but will eventually
be put into place.
It will be similar to Diablo II.
Lannata
Seth-Moore

Yes they might, but not for people who aren't big fans of PvP such as myself. I dislike it, and I don't think it would be fair to me and others like me to just MAKE US PvP because there's a bunch clueless people attacking whoever passes by.
So yes, it should be optional, for fairness.

Do not be misconstrued, I myelf do not like random PKing, I merely said it would be interesting, though not necessarily good. I personally support a PvP arena.
Angels Vermillion
Seth-Moore

Actually, we do. xp

PvP will not be implemented during it's initial launch, but will eventually
be put into place.
It will be similar to Diablo II.

will it or won't was not the question, it was how it was to be implemented, a fact which do not know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff