Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

PvP should be...

Mandatory 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Optional 0.93333333333333 93.3% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

I know that PvP wont be coming out for a while, but I am still wondering about something. I personally prefer to play solo and to spend my time on quests, avoiding PvP at all costs. I have no problem with it, I just personally don't enjoy it. So, does anyone know if it will be mandatory or optional?
PvP won't be coming out when the system comes out. Which'll mean that it'll be optional. I'm sure they've got something cooking where you have to agree to fight another player or something like certain areas allow PvP.
Do you think it would be kinda like in WoW with the whole Duel type thing? Both sides having to agree for it to take place?
Pictures-Fade
PvP won't be coming out when the system comes out. Which'll mean that it'll be optional. I'm sure they've got something cooking where you have to agree to fight another player or something like certain areas allow PvP.

yeah, thats what i was thinking. i think that would work well.
It's still in it's infancy, so I don't think much about PvP will be out.
But, I'm guessing if they do plan to make it, they should make like Arenas, Duels, and just most of the common stuff you find in other MMO's.
It'll be real dumb to make it to were you're fighting, and you're low on health, then someone can come up and whack you.
same thought here but they will probly set up a duel system were both people have to agree for a battle
I hate pvp myself unless i choose to go pvp.Like world of warcraft for example,the pvp serevrs suck.Like for example you just questing minding your own buisness and alliance or horde depending on what side ya playin in,comes and ganks you for now frickin reason,so optional.
Rikura Kazuna
I hate pvp myself unless i choose to go pvp.Like world of warcraft for example,the pvp serevrs suck.Like for example you just questing minding your own buisness and alliance or horde depending on what side ya playin in,comes and ganks you for now frickin reason,so optional.

Theres a thing called PvE servers.
And battlegrounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas