Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

0101001101101111X
IcetheRockstaRx

It's a terrible industry. I came for the creampie and got this...
Really? Is that what you call a creampie???
Did you know that if you tie 17 electric eels together they'd create enough electricty to power the town of Looneyville, Texas for 7.35 hours but only in Spring? It's a fact! Ok Bye!

Commander in Chief

IcetheRockstaRx
0101001101101111X
IcetheRockstaRx

It's a terrible industry. I came for the creampie and got this...
Really? Is that what you call a creampie???

xD
Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!

Beloved Junior

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
IcetheRockstaRx
Pan Twardowski
IcetheRockstaRx
Pan Twardowski
E: Entrance
BD: Big Door
B: Bottom
T: Top
M: Middle
X: One-way
R: Right
L: Left
BR: Bottom-right
BL: Bottom-left
TR: Top-right
TL: Top-left

You forgot
C: Crack

Oops; just added it. I thought I'd put it in.

Sokay iAlmost missed it myself xD but thats one of my favorite doors to go in
Did you know that I am allergic to lots of types of candy, and if I eat too many jellybeans I will swell up and begin to autosexually reproduce again?
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

Dat Easter Event spoiler.. emotion_facepalm
Nymph of Spring

Interesting choice of words too for mitosis.
Though often you would think of cells.
Nymph of Spring
[NPC] President Diedrich
Did you know that I am allergic to lots of types of candy, and if I eat too many jellybeans I will swell up and begin to autosexually reproduce again?
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

I'm pretty certain we don shouldn't have to worry about it reproducing considering they spayed it.
x_green-moose_x
Nymph of Spring
[NPC] President Diedrich
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

I'm pretty certain we don shouldn't have to worry about it reproducing considering they spayed it.

It probably implies that he reproduces through his fat. So by logic, if he regains that fat, he begins to reproduce.
0101001101101111X
x_green-moose_x

It probably implies that he reproduces through his fat. So by logic, if he regains that fat, he begins to reproduce.

You're right, when Grunnies gain too much fat they undergo thee reproduction cycle.
But, in thee manga it pledges to have no more babies, shed thee weight, and spay itself-- thereby assuring it can't reproduce regardless of weight gain.
So, thee fatty can indulge without risk of making more... yay for doing it wifout consequences. yum_puddi
x_green-moose_x
0101001101101111X
x_green-moose_x

You're right, when Grunnies gain too much fat they undergo thee reproduction cycle.
But, in thee manga it pledges to have no more babies, shed thee weight, and spay itself-- thereby assuring it can't reproduce regardless of weight gain.
So, thee fatty can indulge without risk of making more... yay for doing it wifout consequences. yum_puddi

Do you get what I'm saying?
Fat = Reproduction.
Losing fat = Losing reproduction.
Losing reproduction = Spayed.
Gaining fat = Gaining reproduction.
Gaining reproduction = Not spayed.
0101001101101111X

Do you get what I'm saying?
Fat = Reproduction.
Losing fat = Losing reproduction.
Losing reproduction = Spayed.
Gaining fat = Gaining reproduction.
Gaining reproduction = Not spayed.

I understand wah you're trying to get at but, for me thee way I read it in thee manga it implied it as a process to get spayed...lose thee weight to get neutered.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
0101001101101111X
x_green-moose_x
Nymph of Spring
[NPC] President Diedrich
                      ᵑᵞᵐᵠᵸ ᶳᵅᵞᶳ

Mogwai.

3nodding

Omnipresent Warlord

Anyone got a link to the GR mapping guide? Gonna need that for the derby.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

[NPC] President Diedrich
0101001101101111X
Pan Twardowski

"Uh huh that looks about right yep."
"So you go 'XXX'"
"Are you talking about sex to me!?"
"No it's a one way."
"Are you telling me to ******** myself???"
"GOD DAMMIT JUST GO"
"Ah s**t why are you guys all dead?"
Did you know that everyone has a unique tongue print that can be used to identify them from other people? Don't lick people.

Diedrich is trying to say that everyone has their own unique way of mapping.
But if you use backtrack maps you suck emotion_c8

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Pan Twardowski

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright I'm sure E is actually X. Since X = 1 way room aside from the room U came in. And There's no other door other than X. Ofc U come from the left at the start of DMS. And top left side leads to GR's entrance. But I guess we all map different. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Vicious Prophet

GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright I'm sure E is actually X. Since X = 1 way room aside from the room U came in. And There's no other door other than X. Ofc U come from the left at the start of DMS. And top left side leads to GR's entrance. But I guess we all map different. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

I have never been in a crew where anyone called the entrance anything but E, unless they omitted it. E shows where the map begins. If you start with X, it implies that the first room is one of the ten one-ways in the Yellow Maze. Specifying E as the entrance instead of X also makes it easier to count how many rooms you've done. For a high-level farming crew, it doesn't matter, but for a tuna run it's useful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff