Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malignant Virus
PowderedVinegar
Malignant Virus
KEEN AYE'S CRITICAL WAS ACCEPTED! heart

The set changes are stupid. </3
i think they were balanced based on functionality in order to promote sets usefulness and etc
Ninja has divinity. I'm confused.

And they took away hotfoot from the demon set. /depressed

If the changes aren't stupid {that was a bit harsh..}... they're ... interesting, I suppose..
Because you're thinking more based on what the ring looks like as a set, whereas if you were to think based on usefulness of a set and only look at ring effectiveness+ set bonus and totally ignore the names of rings and the title of the sets then the balancing makes a bit more sense. some of it was surprising, but all in all beta is meant for changes. 0w0 <3
PowderedVinegar
Because you're thinking more based on what the ring looks like as a set, whereas if you were to think based on usefulness of a set and only look at ring effectiveness+ set bonus and totally ignore the names of rings and the title of the sets then the balancing makes a bit more sense. some of it was surprising, but all in all beta is meant for changes. 0w0 <3

What's the point of having ringsets that are named "Ninja", then? If the names have no connection to the rings that make up the set in the first place, we might as well call the new Ninja Set the Custard Set and it would make just as much sense. Though personally, I was going along the lines of Ninja-Protector of the Divine Set.
grounderous
PowderedVinegar

What's the point of having ringsets that are named "Ninja", then? If the names have no connection to the rings that make up the set in the first place, we might as well call the new Ninja Set the Custard Set and it would make just as much sense. Though personally, I was going along the lines of Ninja-Protector of the Divine Set.
no, they have some theme, hence names. but the re balancing was likely majorly based on effectiveness due to the re arrangement and balancing of ring functions.
you love rakes alot XD
RainbowGoose
you love rakes alot XD
i do!
Quote:
Chapter 2 vs Orbs.

It had been a past thread discussion where users proposed that should chapter two arise with CL 20 rings several users would have more than enough orbs to be CL 20 as soon as it starts. And while I'm sure the developer do not intend to allow that, I'm unsure as to what methods they plot. In the mean time i present the former suggestion that orbs to become CL 20 should be a different kind of orb than used to become CL 10. Further, users suggested the possibility of using their current orbs and to convert them to orbs useful for CL 20 Ch2 rings. However this suggestion overlooks that some users would still have a huge advantage and this discourages gaming at an equal pace to all players. I might suggest a small cap on this. While orbs could be converted at an expensive rate, this should be limited based on time therefor preventing users from accelerating thought the game unstrategically.
Do you know what you're seeing here...

Fantastic!

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
-subscribes-
Quote:
zOMG analytical perspectives.

There's been some clear changes in the game since October08 when it was released and it's caused a huge variance in the way people play the game. People used shout for SSF on a regular basis and in general finding a crew was not an issue. So what slowly happened was people were making lots and lots of friends and for the zOMgOriginals it's not an issue to ever crew with people because they can just ask their friends. Landshark was CL capped and while i can understand the reasoning, it is still harmful to game because it's one huge reason for people to not want to hang around the game anymore. The beach served as an in between zone for players to meet. This, however, is damaging to gaming overall because there aren't enough new players pouring into the game like before and it also creates generation separations. Previously people would shout on the beach to join SSF or SS which meant to do shallow seas for orbs and stop at or around sealab. These days there's only SS/EB crews which usually fail as EB crews because they either all die or all leave before even leaving SS to sea ledge. This also encourages soloing, because it's frustrating to always be in fail crews. But the question is, what now. Certainly mini events encouraged group involvement but it happened that people generally were not mixing with new players. Clearly the new SS and instanced challenge levels has created a greater demand for crews in general, but their lack of ability to be organized is highly discouraging. This is in fact an open discussion with little room for clear answers. I'll add and adjust as needed. I'll add and adjust as needed.

Fantastic!

Fantastic!
PowderedVinegar

User ImageUser Image

Self Defib.
Can be used to defib yourself instead of awakening. This should have a long cool down time in order to prevent players from abusing it, say 45 minutes.

User ImageUser Image

What about having a timer activate when someone dazes out? The time limit would be longer than the time it takes for awakening, after 5 seconds of being dazed, and having all rings to unlock.
grounderous
PowderedVinegar

User ImageUser Image

Self Defib.
Can be used to defib yourself instead of awakening. This should have a long cool down time in order to prevent players from abusing it, say 45 minutes.

User ImageUser Image

What about having a timer activate when someone dazes out? The time limit would be longer than the time it takes for awakening, after 5 seconds of being dazed, and having all rings to unlock.

I'm a little confused on if you mean in relation to the power up suggestion or when someone is dazed in general. can you elaborate?
Fantastic!
PowderedVinegar
grounderous
PowderedVinegar

User ImageUser Image

Self Defib.

User ImageUser Image

I'm a little confused on if you mean in relation to the power up suggestion or when someone is dazed in general. can you elaborate?
Fantastic!

When someone is dazed in general, a timer activates for them, let's say for 5 minutes. Once that 5 minutes is up, they awaken where they are, but they still have to wait for their 6 other rings to unlock.
ah so it;s not a power up.... i thought they already did that but i have never been dazed long enough XD let along get dazed often enough.

ok here goes...
Quote:
Awaken Timer.
As a response to players who get dazed and beg for defibs, it would me more encouraging to them for a timer to come up that would automatically awaken them and bring them to null.

ok?
Fantastic!
Bring them to the Null... Er, meh. I would have thought that if the timer was long enough, they could self-awaken right where they were.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff