Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please no pking
I don't want it to turn into runescape and everyones like
OMG THIS IS KEWL I WANNA GET SO STRONG AND KILL SOME NEWBS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just want it to be a rpg were you can get friends to help you with quests etc.

anyone agree?

Eloquent Elocutionist

im pretty sure theres going to be a pvp ARENA.
so like, their probably going to be separate, you dont have to participate in it. ^_^
User ImageThe jester...

Well. A PvP system is inevitable. But it's probably going to happen in separate areas. You don't have to go there if you don't want to.
... is here.User Image
I'm worried the whole mmo is going to be going towards pking and training
no quests or goals being done
Like everyone else has said, there'll be arenas where PVP can happen, and nowhere else. I'm glad for that, since I honestly don't wanna play anything that reminds me of Diablo II in any bad way.

Eloquent Elocutionist

Shmooples

Well, if you dont quest, you can't get better rings right?
So your going to have to.
Shmooples

But if they dont do quests they wont get any different/better rings.
So if no one does them then they will not get very far.
The MMO will most likely use quests. It'll be just players vs monsters to start out with. PvP will be added later.
I like the idea of an arena. Random PKing is horrible if you are a noob and the pro is being an a*****e.

Oh, I want there to be instances like in WoW where your party can go and do a dungeon/kill the boss. That'd be kind of fun. :]

Anxious Noob

Xephiron
I like the idea of an arena. Random PKing is horrible if you are a noob and the pro is being an a*****e.

Oh, I want there to be instances like in WoW where your party can go and do a dungeon/kill the boss. That'd be kind of fun. :]
And also like WoW, the bosses would drop phat loot that hopefully some dumbass won't steal. I hate ninjas, especially if they have no good reason to ninja.

And I'm in favor of an arena.
i hope they have pking like when u have to ask to challenge people to a deul and a alll out arena place that would be cool
HELL NO. PVP IS AWESOME scream
it would be real fun for the noob just to be standing there and you dont kill him...but make him lose almost all his life bahahaha so he would have a hard time trying to find health and stuff...but yet again not fun cause im pretty sure the best players will be the people that have nothing to do at all in their life and only be on gaia all the time smile
kinda like me bahahahahah
I cant WAIT for pvp
blaugh
pecbear
it would be real fun for the noob just to be standing there and you dont kill him...but make him lose almost all his life bahahaha so he would have a hard time trying to find health and stuff...but yet again not fun cause im pretty sure the best players will be the people that have nothing to do at all in their life and only be on gaia all the time smile
kinda like me bahahahahah

lol arnt you the nice fellow xD
as for the best players having nothing better to do... I'll meet you there xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out