Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Tycoon

Panagrammic
Added two new servers into the pool about an hour ago -- sent out a message to that effect.

Not sure what the story is about "not getting required permissions" -- not sure what you're referring to -- but ultimately automatic cycling of servers is the only viable solution, which requires some custom work to make sure Smartfox can close down cleanly.

That said, until we've set that up, we'll keep an eye on it, and I've subscribed to this thread. It would be instructive to see how long it is until the two new servers start lagging.

OG Warlord

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Trader 100
Ooh baby. Lag. Laggity lag lag.Derpy lag you have there zOMG Totally not playing HoC Due to the zOMG neglect. When was there an update? A few MONTHS ago? Last cycle? I dunno a few days ago? So go cycle the servers or stay in the kitchen you are in, Gaia.

Soulis Priest's Spouse

Luminous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Budding Witch 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The winter light is pale and bright, And so the serpent basks,

Too laggy for me to bother with it.

CYCLE THE SERVERS GAIA.

On snowy floor, we waltz the score, We masquers are our masks. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it starts lagging in the middle of the week so in the weekend zomg freezes completely when map's done loading.
why bother to even fill the bar if you can't play at all and even move?
/fart

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Guys. .-.
The servers were cycled this afternoon.
Chill, if it's lagging, it's your computer. They're new.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff