Welcome to Gaia! ::

I bought a gold potion thingy. Does it work automatically or can I activate it when i am ready?

Dangerous Genius

Although I've never used one myself, I believe you need to activate it from your inventory before it takes effect.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
It only worth it if you plan on earning more then 50k a day 4laugh

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
you go into your inventory and activate it when you are ready to use it. it is then active fore three days. your nerf will be raised to 160k but only use this potion when you know you have time to make that nerf.
I tried it once before but I never really used it to full effect so I guess it was a waste of money for me personally.
Btw, you look familiar.
Picushk
I tried it once before but I never really used it to full effect so I guess it was a waste of money for me personally.
Btw, you look familiar.

My avatar me? Or the pic in the sig?
XoXoSpaztic FantasticXoXo
you go into your inventory and activate it when you are ready to use it. it is then active fore three days. your nerf will be raised to 160k but only use this potion when you know you have time to make that nerf.

I plan to use it in....boss battles?? Like the Doll shrine and she wolf and stuff. I have nothing to do untill friday but cook. Do you think It will be worth it? I don't know what nerf is except soft footballs with wings

Dangerous Genius

Faps Furiously

I plan to use it in....boss battles?? Like the Doll shrine and she wolf and stuff. I have nothing to do untill friday but cook. Do you think It will be worth it? I don't know what nerf is except soft footballs with wings
The nerf here refers to the amount of gold you get in zOMG each day.

Normally, you can get up to 50k before you get 'nerfed.' Once you pass 50k, you can still get gold, but it's at 20% of the regular rate. This nerf resets at midnight PDT each day.
Using the Gold Potion changes the nerf point from 50k to 160k. After that your gold rate still drops to 20%. Gold Potion lasts for three days.
If you buy an item from the CS worth 249 GC or more, you'll have 30 days of the increased limit.
Thard_Verad
Faps Furiously

Normally, you can get up to 50k before you get 'nerfed.' Once you pass 50k, you can still get gold, but it's at 20% of the regular rate. This nerf resets at midnight PDT each day.
Using the Gold Potion changes the nerf point from 50k to 160k. After that your gold rate still drops to 20%. Gold Potion lasts for three days.
If you buy an item from the CS worth 249 GC or more, you'll have 30 days of the increased limit.

I thought it increased the amount of gold put out by each monster. The most I have ever made in a single day was 20k. So if what you say means what I think you're saying, then the potion is pretty much worthless to me.

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Faps Furiously
Thard_Verad
Faps Furiously

I thought it increased the amount of gold put out by each monster. The most I have ever made in a single day was 20k. So if what you say means what I think you're saying, then the potion is pretty much worthless to me.
i would say if your high enough level to do she wolf then do papa saw instead. youll earn more gold faster.
Faps Furiously
Thard_Verad
Faps Furiously

i would say if your high enough level to do she wolf then do papa saw instead. youll earn more gold faster.

I would but I can't get into papasaw. Logan just keeps telling me to hunt down the uh...concerned citizens?

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Faps Furiously
Faps Furiously
Thard_Verad
Faps Furiously

I would but I can't get into papasaw. Logan just keeps telling me to hunt down the uh...concerned citizens?
meet me by logan in bladed vase and ill show you.

ok im there
Faps Furiously
Picushk
Btw, you look familiar.

My avatar me? Or the pic in the sig?

Your eyes...they seem familiar.
The one thing I am good with is eyes, my memory sucks otherwise.

Your avi is actually kinda freaking me out lol

Bashful Friend

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Looks to be a waste of money unless you can figure out how to make that much money in a very short period of time sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff